How can I create a soft white

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

louge

Reaction score
Can any one help me, my mum wants her nails done today with acrylic but doesnt like the french look as the white is too bright. I dont have a soft white to create a natural look but do have a custom blend kit,does anyone know of any recipies I can use to create a soft white?

you could not use any white? just use the clear, bcoz i dont no if u have noticed but even without the white bcoz the nail bed isnt underneath the tip it still looks a lot whiter than the rest of the nail?...x

What about ezflow competition white, it will create a soft white and look natural.

If you have the custom blending kit then is Soft White not in there? Another option would be to use Glimmer or Twilight as they are a bit sparkly for this time of year. There is another one from the Metro Collection which is a creamy white - sorry can't remember the name of it offhand. Check what you have in the custom blending kit to see what you can use.

If you are using tips, then use Natural over the tips and this will give a lovely natural look. It does depend on how "Not White" your mum wants them.

To create a natural free edge i either use white & natural 50/50 or 2:1 dependingon how white she wants it or use natural on its own. I don't have the blending kit butim sure if you do a search there's a recipe some where.

when i only had perfect pink and perfect white and perfect clear (when i was starting out) someone asked me for natural nails. :eek: i used a velocity tip (the normal creamy ones) and just put clear over the tip (zone 1) and pink in zone 2 and 3. looked like a real nail when it set and was buffed up.

i'd mix white, natural and clear, 2 1 and 1.

Latest posts

Back