How do I look?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Chrissiebbtv

Reaction score
How is my make up in this photo? Still working on the foundation and powder finish?

Chrissie

Attachments

• Chrissie 7.2014.jpg
    Chrissie 7.2014.jpg
    68.2 KB · Views: 1,699
Just a lil blush n I think it would look perfect ;)

Just a lil blush n I think it would look perfect ;)

Thanks hunni! i do stuggle to get the tone right as i have a tanned face anyway!

I know i have to shave well and cover up the shave but sometimes it looks to tanned !

Even with a tan you still need blush, to define your cheekbones and contour your face. Makes you look healthy too with a bit of glow in your cheeks 😘

Love your lips, grrr lol xx

💕💅 Keep calm and make 'em Gelish 💅💕

Even with a tan you still need blush, to define your cheekbones and contour your face. Makes you look healthy too with a bit of glow in your cheeks 😘

Will try that then! Thank you x

LOL:green: whys that then?

Just love the colour and the lip liner, real statement style. Looks good :) xx

💕💅 Keep calm and make 'em Gelish 💅💕

I'll get jumped on for this, no offence meant here at all, but..

I think it's too much, perfect for a stage show, clubs ETC, or a themed kind of 80's night, if that's the look you're aiming for, then you've got it spot on :)

For everyday wearing, it won't help you "blend in" if that makes sense. You'll stick out like a sore thumb.

Sent from my D5503 using SalonGeek mobile app

I'll get jumped on for this, no offence meant here at all, but..

I think it's too much, perfect for a stage show, clubs ETC, or a themed kind of 80's night, if that's the look you're aiming for, then you've got it spot on :)

For everyday wearing, it won't help you "blend in" if that makes sense. You'll stick out like a sore thumb.

Sent from my D5503 using SalonGeek mobile app

I know its a little bold for every day but as i am a part time tv im a little unsure how to suttle make up so i dont stick out! Lol. HELP!!! What do you suggest?

I know its a little bold for every day but as i am a part time tv im a little unsure how to suttle make up so i dont stick out! Lol. HELP!!! What do you suggest?

What do you do on tv? I would maybe tone the lippy down? X

What do you do on tv? I would maybe tone the lippy down? X

Errrrrr tv. Crossdresser, tranny! Lol. Look closely:wink2:

TV = Trans Vestite.

Omg :o haha sorry didn't realise thought you meant TV not short for transvestite! I thought I am missing something here! God it's been one of those days!
I'd still tone down the lippy IMO just I think eyes or lips but not both, maybe a nude colour? Xx

Also too much black eyeliner. You have great big blue eyes, which don't need a lot of makeup around to hid them :)

Omg :o haha sorry didn't realise thought you meant TV not short for transvestite! I thought I am missing something here! God it's been one of those days!
I'd still tone down the lippy IMO just I think eyes or lips but not both, maybe a nude colour? Xx

Lol. Its ok babe. I must look ok if you thought I was a real lady!

Ok here where I need some help then! Im off on my hols in September to ibiza and I want to pack chrissie and her tu tu in the case! I dont want to stand out to much so what do you all recommend for makeup

Yes I agree!!!
If you want very very bold lips then you could tone down the eye makeup a little you could probably wear neutral eyeshadows a little in the crease, lid and a highlighter on the brow bone. Wear some eyeliner and if you want too you could wear some falsies.

If you want bold eyes then a more subtle lippy would be nice like a nude (my fave)
I hope I've helped :)

Yes I agree!!!
If you want very very bold lips then you could tone down the eye makeup a little you could probably wear neutral eyeshadows a little in the crease, lid and a highlighter on the brow bone. Wear some eyeliner and if you want too you could wear some falsies.

If you want bold eyes then a more subtle lippy would be nice like a nude (my fave)
I hope I've helped :)

Also I really find contouring with bronzer makes my make up look "put together" I generally contour my cheek bones, my jawline and my nose and a little bit off blusher and I usually highlight the points of my cheeks and the bridge of my nose it always makes everything look better especially if I'm going for subtle eyes and bold lip :)
xx

I will give it ago. I know I habe some natural eyeshadow s in my box
creams golds and browns what colour lipstick do you think.
I dont want people to point to much do I. Lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back