How do I look?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I will give it ago. I know I habe some natural eyeshadow s in my box
creams golds and browns what colour lipstick do you think.
I dont want people to point to much do I. Lol

A plum, red or even nude :)

I will give it ago. I know I habe some natural eyeshadow s in my box
creams golds and browns what colour lipstick do you think.
I dont want people to point to much do I. Lol
I'd go for nude, the only time I'd wear a bright colour on my lips is if I just had black eyeliner on. Xx

I know I got them colours in the draw so next chance ill give it a try.

ty xxxxxx

Attachments

• Snapshot_20140125_18.JPG
    Snapshot_20140125_18.JPG
    45.9 KB · Views: 757
I like that look a lot, more glam xx

Thanks. Its hard work for a man to look the part as woman. Lol

being 6ft dont help either and thats without heels!

Attachments

• 775_1000.jpg
    775_1000.jpg
    88.6 KB · Views: 704
Last edited:
You look lovely here x

Thanks hunni. I have a purple corset on its way from China to go with a slightly longer tu tu. Ebay is a tv's best friend as long as you know your size!!! But saying that I have no problem goin to Boots for my makeup.
I even had the skin test to find my ideal foundation a few months back.

Have you thought about having a proper make up lesson. They could show you what colours work for you and how to apply it. I must say I do agree with the opinion that its all a bit much and too me looks dated & needs toning down if you want to blend in more.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using SalonGeek mobile app

Have you thought about having a proper make up lesson. They could show you what colours work for you and how to apply it. I must say I do agree with the opinion that its all a bit much and too me looks dated & needs toning down if you want to blend in more.

Now I would love someone to show me! I have learnt all my makeup by myself so no lady has ever shown me how or wot to do. Yes I agree it mabe ott but that all I know.

Whos up for showing me who lives in the Birmingham area?

If you're happy going into Boots to buy your foundation how would you feel about approaching the counters for some pointers.

Ye the lady down boots in great bridge is very helpful

thanks for that

I know I got them colours in the draw so next chance ill give it a try.

ty xxxxxx

I think this look is brilliant, being a blonde really suits u. The lip colour is perfect too. U look well made up and glam without clashing, I love it! I always go with either eyes or lips, so heavy eyes means lighter lips and vice versa. If that helps you at all? It's so hard to word if I lived closer I would love to help u out on a practical level rather than trying to type it here lol. X

I think this look is brilliant, being a blonde really suits u. The lip colour is perfect too. U look well made up and glam without clashing, I love it! I always go with either eyes or lips, so heavy eyes means lighter lips and vice versa. If that helps you at all? It's so hard to word if I lived closer I would love to help u out on a practical level rather than trying to type it here lol. X

Awww ty. More ideas to take on board

thanks for your help x

Now I would love someone to show me! I have learnt all my makeup by myself so no lady has ever shown me how or wot to do. Yes I agree it mabe ott but that all I know.

Whos up for showing me who lives in the Birmingham area?

I'm about 4 miles from the Catthorpe interchange, so not that far. Really happy to do you a make up lesson. Have some experience with TV' s and really glad to help if any good to you.

Vicki x

Sent from my GT-I9505 using SalonGeek mobile app

If you have taught yourself how to apply your make-up then its fab ... I know lots of females who could not make their faces up to this 'very-made-up glam level'.

These looks are fab for clubs as one of the geeks mentioned, but you also need a more casual make-up ... great offer there from Squidgernetball!

I'm about 4 miles from the Catthorpe interchange, so not that far. Really happy to do you a make up lesson. Have some experience with TV' s and really glad to help if any good to you.

Vicki x

Wow that would be great thank you. Guess we need to sort a date then

thanks again

No worries. We're closed for a week from this Saturday but can book you in for when we're back. I do late nights Thursdays and Fridays or would a Saturday be better?
PM me and we can sort it. Would suggest you bring your make up so we can get the best out of it.

Vic x

No worries. We're closed for a week from this Saturday but can book you in for when we're back. I do late nights Thursdays and Fridays or would a Saturday be better?
PM me and we can sort it. Would suggest you bring your make up so we can get the best out of it.

Vic x

I would love to see the results, please post pics (if possible)!

Me too!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back