How do the rollerwaxers work?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jambo x

Reaction score
Just passed in waxing, am mobile and am looking for the easiest way to use and transport wax - will probably be used mainly for eyebrows.

Thank you!

Just make sure your pots and stuff are inside a plastic box which can close! As I had few accident when idiots drive Infront of you and u have to slam on breaks and your pots fly off balance and can spill. Had to replace my entire carpet cos I didn't use a box! We all learn tho! Was when I first started up!
So just don't make my mistake

I use a roller but I only use it for leg waxing I wouldn't suggest it for eyebrows. An orb type wax heater would heat up quicker as its small and as nailpod says defo a plastic lidded box for transportation! [emoji4]

I use roller wax system for legs but you can get the eyebrow roller attachments for the 80g roller systems. I haven't used them adapters yet but i wouldnt like to try them on brows. Like previous posters have said you can get smaller wax pots for eyebrow waxing which are easier to keep upright and deffinately a plastic tub to keep it all in.
Its Rebecca BTW :)

I use roller wax system for legs but you can get the eyebrow roller attachments for the 80g roller systems. I haven't used them adapters yet but i wouldnt like to try them on brows. Like previous posters have said you can get smaller wax pots for eyebrow waxing which are easier to keep upright and deffinately a plastic tub to keep it all in.
Its Rebecca BTW :)
Thanks Rebecca! Much appreciated :)

Latest posts

Back