How do you display your Shellac colours?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

beautyej

Reaction score
Hi!

So I am redecorating my salon and currently have all my shellac colours on display on the wall in 4 CND stands. They are not currently in any sort of order - just the order the colours have been brought out in. I am going to redo all my swatches and numbering etc.

Does anyone colour coordinate their collections? We currently have over 100 colours so its going to take me a while to redo them all, I didn't know if it would be worth putting all similar colours together as when they fetch any new ranges out there would be no order to them?

Would be interested to hear what you all do!

On the top shelf I keep the latest collection so my clients know they are new ... It grabs their attention. Then all the other colours are displayed in shade order... Ie, red together, pinks together, neutral shades, blues etc

ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1491436062.294655.jpg

If you follow the order in the sweet squared catalogue it comes out great!

Screenshot_20170406-214434.jpg

I do have some sort of colour order, It zig zags from one side to another!

This looks fab! I haven't seen it before, is it in the s2 catalogue as well?

Yes it's in the same order the colours are in the catalogue :)

This looks lovely. Where did you get the shelving from? X
Thank you.

These ones are picture rails from Homebase, but I'm pretty sure IKEA do a similar version.

B&Q do them too

Yes it's in the same order the colours are in the catalogue :)

Iv tried looking online and in my catalog at home, I cant seem to find this chart but would love to use it! Where did you get your picture?

It's in all catalogs :) Where the shellac is in the book , it's ordered by colour :)

Latest posts

Back