how do you get rhinestones off?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

buttons

Reaction score
Have had mine on for 2 weeks now. Jus wondering when it comes to rebalance what do I do ?
x

Hi,

I either use nippers and just sort of get hold of the rhinestones with them and they come free, or i file over them when doing my re-balance and they come away that way.

buttons said:
Have had mine on for 2 weeks now. Jus wondering when it comes to rebalance what do I do ?
x

I just file over mine, they come off quite easily.

I buff/file mine off too, they seem to 'cling' to the polish and not want to be removed :D

Yep I buff them off too.

x

buttons said:
x
It depends on how I adhere them to the nail if i adhere them with L&P or Gel I buff the off if Ive adhered them with a top coat sealer then I use acetone or NVR on a lint free cotton pad

Yep ... buff or file works for me.

jada said:
It depends on how I adhere them to the nail if i adhere them with L&P or Gel I buff the off if Ive adhered them with a top coat the I use acetone or NVR on a lint free cotton pad
I attach mine with a little bit of sealer on top of polish or basecoat (depending if colour is applied), I can never get the rhinestone off with polish remover be it acetone or not, the polish comes off and leaves the rhinestone on the nail lol.
it's Special FX sealer bought from QVC and it's fab. :D

Latest posts

Back