How is business?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kylieb

Reaction score
Hi Geeks!
For all you mobile guys that were struggling to get clients because of this dam credit crunch, how is business for you now?

I was in the same situation and it wasn't helping having moved areas and starting my client base from scratch.

My phone has not stopped ringing in the past few weeks. I've booked clients in for July.
Could this be because it's the start of summer? Was the credit crunch the reason the clients weren't booking?

xxx

Hi Geeks!
For all you mobile guys that were struggling to get clients because of this dam credit crunch, how is business for you now?

I was in the same situation and it wasn't helping having moved areas and starting my client base from scratch.

My phone has not stopped ringing in the past few weeks. I've booked clients in for July.
Could this be because it's the start of summer? Was the credit crunch the reason the clients weren't booking?

xxx

I seem to have been dragged into doing mobile :eek: I am usually home based but ive had so many clients ring me and ask for mobile ive just gone along and done it! Because i dont want to be a cow and turn business away :lol:

I have been unbelievably busy ive had one big pamper night booked, and a tan to do every single day got a mani and pedi booked tonight its non stop ...but im not complaining :lol:

Where do you lot advertise to get all these clients, I'm just very quiet although am very new!!!!

Where do you lot advertise to get all these clients, I'm just very quiet although am very new!!!!

99% are from online on my website, few of them are already regulars and recommendations

xx

:) Hi im mobile and am very busy, but i onlywork a couple of mornings and four evenings a weeks as i have kids. But im pretty much full every week now.
I dont know but i thought maybe it;s because of the credit crunch im busy. Maybe as i am a bit cheaper than salons in my area they are leaving th esalons and coming to me, saving money on treatments and petrol.:idea:
Dont know just a thought?
I a have adverts on all the free web advertising places i can find, have a web site, put cards in shop windows, have magnets on my car. A face book group. Every thing that doesn't cost too much or free.:):)
I give vouchers for fundraisers etc. Have taken some cards to local schools for the run up to proms.
Word of mouth obviously once you have some regulars.xx

Latest posts

Back