How many Vinylux colours are you starting with?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Lush-Lash

Reaction score
Literally counting down the hours until midnight 1st may!

How many colours you purchasing?

I'm getting 25, just not entirely sure which ones, I've got a list of the ones I want but can't make my mind up, can't afford them all so having to pick 25 to begin with.

Do you see vinylux being a big thing in the industry? like shellac - everyone knows its name, everyone wants it.

Also does anyone have any idea how much vinylux bottles are going to be & how much are the starter kits? If Anyone could pm me if you know I'd be greatful, thanks xx

I am going to be getting all of my most popular Shellac colours in X3 I think.

1 et for the salon and 2 of each for retail. I may grab a couple that aren't available in Shellac such as Bicycle Yellow but we will see.

I think if we market it right it could be great. I will be pitching it to my clients that have Shellac but always chip as a way to touch up, selling it to my standard mani ladies and advertising that you can now have colour that lasts that you can remove at home in a plee to get new clients who have previously not bothered with Manicures as they aren't allowed Shellac but chip normal varnish too quickly

It has been said that we will be incredibly happy with them and there isnt any real need for us to increase our service price so I would imagine there isn't much of a difference to what we paid for colour and effects. We will soon find out though.

I have seen a pic of a starter kit at the event, lets hope they are available for those of us who couldnt make it hey.

I'm hopefully getting the intro kit, just really want to see the colours in it though and the price!

This is probably a silly question but is it Tuesday night or Wednesday night that Vinylux goes on sales (at midnight)

x

I'm going to wait to see if there's a deal like on industry source with a rack.

well officially the 1st is one minute past midnight on tuesday so Im assuming thats when they go on sale. Oh god another late night lol xxx

Can anyone clarify if it's Tuesday or Wednesday midnight they go on sale? I don't want to wait up & get the wrong day x

If they are available on 1st May, then technically that is from Midinight 30th May. Although I'm not sure S2 staff will be sitting ready to press the Go button at midnight ;)
I shall be patient and wait until business hours at 9am and attend The Centre, Glasgow to see it in person before I buy.

If they are available on 1st May, then technically that is from Midinight 30th May. Although I'm not sure S2 staff will be sitting ready to press the Go button at midnight ;)
I shall be patient and wait until business hours at 9am and attend The Centre, Glasgow to see it in person before I buy.

I am excited to try it for myself :)

Does anyone know how much it will be for a top coat and a polish??

I am excited to try it for myself :)

Does anyone know how much it will be for a top coat and a polish??

I Will pm you as some has kindly pm'd me the info x

I am very excited about this too could someone kindly pm the prices too and any info on starter packs.
thanks xxx

I am very excited about this too could someone kindly pm the prices too and any info on starter packs.
thanks xxx
me too please!

And me? :) lets see how far my birthday money will stretch xx

I think if you offer shellac then get your clients favourites in vinylux and extra to retail. I think 25 sounds about right. I plan on buying around 10 but I offer gelish not shellac, so will be getting colours similar and a few different. I am going to wait until a decent hour as I do not do being super tired lol xx

Can someone kindly pm prices too please xx

If anyone is available I would love to see the prices too please?!

Thank you in advance

Jody

Could someone please pm me the prices too?..

I think I will buy the intro kit (I did see an photo on SS if you search the site)

If someone could pm the price that would be fab. I have a guess its going to be the same price as the old polish they do. and if so thats fab I can try out some other colours as well.

I'm guessing you mean 30 April LOL. No-one has noticed in all the excitement!

Latest posts

Back