How many Vinylux colours are you starting with?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Amy sorry I'm a bit thick. What does illusive mean? Does it mean good / cheap / value for money. God I hope so! :D x

I think Amy mean't ellusive - as in difficult to find!

Ok please ignore me :D x

Could I be slightly rude and ask that if you'd like a PM, you actually PM someone to ask? It gets tiresome trying to navigate through a thread that might have useful information to myself and others if it's just full of posts asking for PM requests. Xx

It's not rude Fee, not even a little bit!!

And it IS very tiresome and very boring to go onto every thread mentioning Vinylux to see the same requests to 'please pm me with the prices'.

I wish the Mods would delete all such posts.

Yes sorry just as in difficult to find x

It's not rude Fee, not even a little bit!!

And it IS very tiresome and very boring to go onto every thread mentioning Vinylux to see the same requests to 'please pm me with the prices'.

I wish the Mods would delete all such posts.

Thank you, Jacqui. I don't want to be offensive to anyone, but as you say, the other thread about the Event has gone exactly the same way and it's just getting ridiculous that so many potentially great threads are becoming completely worthless lately x

Fee its not rude. I had the common sense to pm instead of posting me please. I got the info i needed thanks to lush lash x

Sent from my GT-I9100P using SalonGeek

Does anyone know what colours are in the intro pack? I can't seem to find a photo of it on the S2 website?

These are the intro pack colours

Attachments

• ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1367263760.067783.jpg
    ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1367263760.067783.jpg
    38.7 KB · Views: 1,826
Thank you for the pm with the price. My scratch mag has arrived today with prices in it. 20p more. No price for the I intro pack. Would love to know the colours in the pack too. X

I'm confused by you saying 20p...20p more than what? Vinylux Colours are cheaper than color and effects?? and by more than I thought!

Or do yo mean 20p more than CND top coats?but that is not taking into account it is a larger bottle size and base coat coat is £0!!

I'm getting my vinylux prices from scratch magazine btw.

Does anyone know if there will be a pack like they have in the us with wall rack or stand? I'm going to be very upset if not :sad:

oh noooes, finally we find out and I cant read them lol !!!

I've done some 'zooming in' lol and the colours are;

Cream puff, Romantique, Negligee, ??, Hot pop pink, Wildfire, Decadence, Masquerade?, Feodora, Rock Royalty :)

I'm confused by you saying 20p...20p more than what? Vinylux Colours are cheaper than color and effects?? and by more than I thought!

Or do yo mean 20p more than CND top coats?but that is not taking into account it is a larger bottle size and base coat coat is £0!!

I'm getting my vinylux prices from scratch magazine btw.

Hi, the poster was referring to something I said, I said a price for the vinlyux in a pm but in fact the price is 20p more than I quoted apparently, so I said its x amount but it's 20p more than what I said xx

All of the colours available are on the LoveShellac.com website by the way !

Could someone pm the prices to me too please :)

All of the colours available are on the LoveShellac.com website by the way !

I've just looked on there but cant find hot chilli's, Hmm I thought this one was in the range?

Does anyone know if there will be a pack like they have in the us with wall rack or stand? I'm going to be very upset if not :sad:

I have them all :lick:

Latest posts

Back