How much do you earn as a mobile hair extensionist?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Loula242

Reaction score
Hiya

Sorry i know its quite a personal question but was wondering if someone could give me a rough idea of how much they earn from doing mobile hair extensions, i will be offering pre bonded and microloop.

i know it would depend on busyness etc but an average figure would be really helpful

Thanks
x

I think there would b so many factors to take into account hun. I am training next month with a good company and have worked out myself what I can expect to charge/costs of hair etc.

What hair wil you be using? Who have you trained with? Are there lots of extensionists in your area? Are you going to be home based/salon based or mobile.

So many factors that it would be nigh on impossible i imagine for anyone to give you a good idea of things.

I am not ahairdresser and only pop in this bit from time to time but also filling out your profile on the site with the details of your training, which products you use etc would help others to make informative answers to your query also xx

Back