How much for regrowth? Mobile hairdressing rates?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

amyvictoria

Reaction score
Hey guys ! Just wondering how much you all charge for a regrowth ? Just generally asking as I'm not sure how much to put it as on my price list?? Thanks in advance xxx

I charge £27 for regrowth.
I'm in the south east too.xx

Work out your product cost per client, add 200%, work out how long you will be with them and add your hourly wage, add on 10% or so for skills and education then add petrol costs.
Xoxo

Oh brilliant thankyou! Guys :) xxx

Work out your product cost per client, add 200%, work out how long you will be with them and add your hourly wage, add on 10% or so for skills and education then add petrol costs.
Xoxo

Going by this my regrowrh should be £32.93!

I charge £25 including blowdry x

I charge 30 is that's ok I'm a student

Lol!!

I charge £35 for regrowth (that includes a blowdry) x

I charge £22 just roots nothing else then blowdry is £17 or C/BD £22 everything going up 10% next year

I charge £22 just roots nothing else then blowdry is £17 or C/BD £22 everything going up 10% next year

Maybe u could put it a bit up and include blowdry I think it's always good for the client to leave the salon looking nice unless they always pay the 17 for blowdry hah

Maybe u could put it a bit up and include blowdry I think it's always good for the client to leave the salon looking nice unless they always pay the 17 for blowdry hah

Thank fully all my clients always have cut & blow dry with roots x

I think you need to put your prices up Mr your worth more than that x

Does anyone else feel that prices shouldn't be reduced because of being mobile? I know the building rates aren't there but it still costs in traveling and wasted time xoxo

Retouch is from £34 plus £32 on top for CF or £21 for finish. This would be on average hair but I do have some clients I charge £40 regrowth and £25 finish as they have loads if hair ;)

I charge £45 inc cut and blow dry, if they don't have a cut £35 as being mobile you could be sitting there twiddling thumbs for 45-55 mins. I don't reduce if no blow dry either. If I do someone whilst colour is taking I give a 5% discount on all clients.

I charge £20 just for regrowth x

I think you need to put your prices up Mr your worth more than that x

I'm doing 10% in new year, scared though Incase people don't cone back :s I know I'm damn good! (Big headed much) x

I'm doing 10% in new year, scared though Incase people don't cone back :s I know I'm damn good! (Big headed much) x

We will have to charge you more for your roots then, bigger head = more hair :p xoxo

Let them go elsewhere, they'll soon be back, and if they're not its their loss!

Do it Blue, people won't leave you because your creations are fab. X

Latest posts

Back