How much liquid do you use per full body spray

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Last time I did a tan I think I used 40mls at the most but will take notice in future. I could just imagine the poor client who had had 250mlput on em they would have had to wait all week for that to dry out lol :)

i use about 30ml for each tan xx

well, because i read this thread, I turned my gun down on friday when I sprayed all the girls I was going away with the weekend. I used about 20mls on each, and the colour result was EXACTLY the same as when I use approx 35mls! It was great as obviously, I got to see the colour result for a change! Thanks for the thread you guys, Iv saved money, (for once, lol) Yayyyyy!:lol:

well, because i read this thread, I turned my gun down on friday when I sprayed all the girls I was going away with the weekend. I used about 20mls on each, and the colour result was EXACTLY the same as when I use approx 35mls! It was great as obviously, I got to see the colour result for a change! Thanks for the thread you guys, Iv saved money, (for once, lol) Yayyyyy!:lol:

Glad this thread has been of some posative help....remember guy's..."less is more":hug:

Glad this thread has been of some posative help....remember guy's..."less is more":hug:

So true Collin. I think a lot of newbie spray techs think that if you can't see it, pump up the volume (lol), it isn't there, but if you trust in your spray tan technique all will be well!

So true Collin. I think a lot of newbie spray techs think that if you can't see it, pump up the volume (lol), it isn't there, but if you trust in your spray tan technique all will be well!

Its all about confidence to experiment and hopefully now there will be more having a go at doing just that...if you are going to try take it slow and just turn your gun down a notch at a time untill you find the optimum level that gives that perfect tan ...each and every time:hug:

I have my first client tonight for spray tanning and as Im very new to this I will use more than 25-30ml but now I know what I need to work towards! How do you all measure how much you have used? do you put a mark on the cup? x

I have my first client tonight for spray tanning and as Im very new to this I will use more than 25-30ml but now I know what I need to work towards! How do you all measure how much you have used? do you put a mark on the cup? x

Well it's good that you've at least got this thought process running through your mind...a cup holds about 250ml so you could start putting some marks on the outside of the container with a felt pen.

Try the technique of turning the dial on your gun down one click per week...each week see if you/your customers are happy with the tan still..if so turn down one click more untill you feel your at the limit.

Time and confidence levels will increase and you will fairly quickly reach the point where you/your customers are happy with the outcome of the tan :hug:

Can I just ask the ones of you that don't use a lot of solution. Are you still doing 2 coats?

Well it's good that you've at least got this thought process running through your mind...a cup holds about 250ml so you could start putting some marks on the outside of the container with a felt pen.

Try the technique of turning the dial on your gun down one click per week...each week see if you/your customers are happy with the tan still..if so turn down one click more untill you feel your at the limit.

Time and confidence levels will increase and you will fairly quickly reach the point where you/your customers are happy with the outcome of the tan :hug:

I will definatly try this, fab idea x

Can I just ask the ones of you that don't use a lot of solution. Are you still doing 2 coats?

I have not ever done 2 coats, I have just done one coat and then get the client to do a really slow circle so I can make sure no bits have been missed and sometimes do a quick extra spray on the arms or legs depending on what the tan is for but I havent needed to do 2 coats, this is using Sienna X and have not tried any other products. I know a lot of you use Tantrick on here and now I have got the hang of soray tanning I would love to try a sample of theres to see what it is like - does anyone have a number? x

I have not ever done 2 coats, I have just done one coat and then get the client to do a really slow circle so I can make sure no bits have been missed and sometimes do a quick extra spray on the arms or legs depending on what the tan is for but I havent needed to do 2 coats, this is using Sienna X and have not tried any other products. I know a lot of you use Tantrick on here and now I have got the hang of soray tanning I would love to try a sample of theres to see what it is like - does anyone have a number? x
Just PM me your addy and it will be on it's way :hug:

Food for thought this thread..if she was using that amount of liquid..how long on earth was it taking her to use all of that soloution,
the mind boggles:eek:

I use about 40 ml give or take, depending on shape, height, m or f, I do tend to use abit more for a guy....it must be the height:lol:

Food for thought this thread..if she was using that amount of liquid..how long on earth was it taking her to use all of that soloution,
the mind boggles:eek:

I use about 40 ml give or take, depending on shape, height, m or f, I do tend to use abit more for a guy....it must be the height:lol:

The customer really did use 500ml....she aparently filled up her bottle...did a spray and then filled it up again and did a second coat...I suspect just to make sure she hadn't missed any areas :lol::lol::lol:

Well at least she now is spraying properly..our profits have droped considerably now though:lol::lol:

without hijacking the thread...

I have been asked on numerous occasions when using a certain brand, if I can go over again as they have difficulty seeing the guide line...maybe this may have been the problem here.....

she should have gone to SPECSAVERS:eek:(what a good ad idea) you saw it here first!

she should have gone to SPECSAVERS:eek:(what a good ad idea) you saw it here first!

I dont think that would have helped her as she must have been blind as well as deaf(couldnt hear her customer shouting her to please "stoooooop enough already"

Latest posts

Back