How not to do a home manicure

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ZHNails

Reaction score
Please tell me people don't actually do this.
OMG I can't bear to watch it again.
Around 2:22mins in.

That was so dangerous! Massive cringe!

I think that training is worthwhile even if people just want to work on themselves as a hobby. On my level 3 nails course there was someone who said it was worth doing because of what she pays for other pros to do her nails.

[emoji33][emoji33][emoji33]

It's really worrying that people watch these videos and think that's how it's done.

Training if definitely key.

Made me feel a bit sick!!

Yikes that is nasty

Oh my word that's awful. Why on earth would you do that to yourself!!!! I can't watch past 3 mins

Could literally feel my face screwing up with cringing! :confused:

Eek, I couldn't watch, it actually made me feel sick, felt so agitated as soon as those scissors came out, then I switched off!!!

[emoji33] made my toes curl !!!!

Aggghh!!! I had to stop watching [emoji85][emoji85][emoji85][emoji85]

Why did I just watch that?!!? Made my toes curl!

Ok I darent watch that after reading all your comments so someone tell me what happened lol

Ok I darent watch that after reading all your comments so someone tell me what happened lol
She USED to have eponychium. Until the scissors came out.

Oh god, I actually had to stop watching, my whole body was crunched up [emoji15][emoji40]. Ugh

I lost the will to live after "letting the water cool to 40c" I mean what the hell!? [emoji23][emoji23]

It made me feel soo sick and literally wincing in my seat.

her poor fingers [emoji85]

that cuticle pusher under the skin [emoji33][emoji33][emoji33] and the way the skin bulges as she cuts it [emoji40][emoji40][emoji40]

You can see her fingers are raw as well after , there is no doubt they would scab over and quite possibly get infected [emoji15]

It's really worrying that people watch these videos and think that's how it's done.

Training if definitely key.

Just what I was thinking! So many people could see this and try and do it to themselves!

It's like a car crash...awful to see but I couldn't look away!

I can't believe people do that. She uses "professional" scissors to cut away the eponychium until her poor fingers look red, raw and open. But she disinfects them after so it's ok...eek.

It did make me giggle when it said add a tablespoon of whatever and she added a cupful though.

I hate the thought that someone may see that and think that's how a manicure should be done.

Latest posts

Back