How to do these nails

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jade71

Reaction score
Hi, as the title says how do I do these nails? Seen them on Facebook, and loved them. Thanks,

Attachments

• ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1368616512.501268.jpg
    ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1368616512.501268.jpg
    89.5 KB · Views: 394
The tires look like they were water marbled. You can check out YouTube for a tutorial on that.

The fingers look like they used an applique. I've seen an app from Sally Hansen that looks familiar. You can hand paint it also with acrylic paints.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using SalonGeek

Thanks for your quick response I did think they looked like water marbling but I have tried it before and didn't work very well, so was hoping they might of been nail wraps, but I will look into the Sally Hansen ones you mentioned. X

The toes actually look like some form of wrap too, if you actually look at the pattern despite the colour difference everything is the same no way you can replicate that with water marbling. Look at the swirls on both big toes, exactly the same just different colours.
The fingers also look like wraps with some free hand nail art daisies done over the top.
Jen xx

i would agree with Jen, definitely foil wraps on both with some flower stickers/freehand nail art

You can make your own decals with Shellac, Gelish etc. using a ziplock bag. Just apply your colors, marble together and cure. To use, just peel off bag, cut it fit and apply over nail, top coat and cure. Fingernailfixer has a video on YouTube doing decals.

Latest posts

Back