How to get a refund

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

princess1995

Reaction score
ok so first of all I booked an appointment and it was fine, 2 days later she contact me saying I could no longer have that time as someone else wanted it & gave me a different time I could have, when I got there she knew what I wanted (glitter gels on my own nail) she said she could no longer do that and I should get glitter nail enhancements with gel on so that's what I got

when I got home however I noticed they are a total mess, gel is on my skin, gel isn't covering all of my nail, some are lumpy and bumpy, they're not all the same length so I asked for them off, she replied she didn't have any remover but she would remove them with clippers, I was appalled by this as it will ruin my natural nails

I know this is not right but to make sure I asked other beauticians and they agree it is wrong and that she should be giving me a refund

I asked her for a refund and she replied I wouldn't be getting one but she was really awful to me aswel in her reply

she works in the back of her aunties piercing shop

someone please help, how can I complain or what can I do? my nails are a real mess and she is being very rude also who do I go to about the complaint as she is not being nice at all

thanks

Latest posts

Back