How would you charge for this?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jaffacake

Malamute Geek!
Reaction score
had a lady contact me via e-mail and text after looking at my website. She has gel nails on at the moment and wants me to airbrush them for a change as shes bored with the french look.

She told me she has lost 3 and asked how much I charge for maintenance?
I didnt do the original set of nails that she has on but it doesnt really bother me working on someone elses work... but how would you charge? I dont know if she needs rebalancing or just 3 nails replaced? I include one nail in my rebalance but that is if I did them originally....would you charge for the rebalance if needed plus 3 repairs? or just two? if no rebalance is needed I will tell her £9 plus however much the airbrushing is that she chooses.

Help! shes coming Saturday morning!! xxx

I would charge her for each nail she needs and then the rebalence on the other nals, plus the airbrush on top.

Dont forget when working over other techs nails, get them to sign a disclaimer to say your not responsible for any contra actions, such as lifting and infection that may occur, as you do not know how they were preped etc.

chocolate said:
I would charge her for each nail she needs and then the rebalence on the other nals, plus the airbrush on top.

Dont forget when working over other techs nails, get them to sign a disclaimer to say your not responsible for any contra actions, such as lifting and infection that may occur, as you do not know how they were preped etc.
Yep, i'd second all that Rachel said! (i have got a mind of mine own, honest :biggrin: )

So you wouldnt include one free in maintenance then? I was thinking the same as I didnt apply original set... thanks for that xx

Isn't it great when you get a customer from your website? Makes you feel as though all the hard work has been worth it!!

I'd charge for all three repairs, no freebies, and the rebalance if needed - and then of course the airbrushing - don't forget to take before and after pics for your website.

Jackie

way hey who's the webbie star now lol x

Excellent news Sherrie but def charge her for all 3 repairs and the airbrushing as well.

Disclaimer as well got to be a must
c u soon
x

When i had a new client recently that wanted infills on someone else's work, i said i couldn't say how much it would be as i needed to see them. I said what a usual infill would be and repairs being extra, but i said its harder when working on someone else's work.

Great thing is, now she's a regular with myself so its great. Glad i did something right.

Latest posts

Back