I am in business!!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

stephinstoke

Reaction score
I have just done my first 2 paid for spray tans i was so nervous i did my training with Nouvatan down in Birmingham it was a great course and I have never laughed so much in one day Dawn n Steve should be on the stage she made the poor bloke get into speedo s so i could practice on him !!! as one of the models had nt turned up
I have since practised on my mum, dad, boyfriend, and little sister before actually charging somebody so i have my first hard earned 40 quid !! and a booking for tomoro 2:):):)

I have just done my first 2 paid for spray tans i was so nervous i did my training with Nouvatan down in Birmingham it was a great course and I have never laughed so much in one day Dawn n Steve should be on the stage she made the poor bloke get into speedo s so i could practice on him !!! as one of the models had nt turned up
I have since practised on my mum, dad, boyfriend, and little sister before actually charging somebody so i have my first hard earned 40 quid !! and a booking for tomoro 2:):):)

Well done and best of luck with your business :hug:...

isn't it just the greatest feeling when after making an investment that things start to happen :hug:

Last edited:
Shame it was on an office day, as I would have loved to have modelled for you too... oh well...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back