I feel gooooood

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ValencianNails

Positivity rules!
Reaction score
well... just had to tell you all... I'm pleased as punch... :D

I went to do my first set of Fabric# on a client today, she'd had problems with my previous system and I was giving them to her as a freebie for being my 'guinea pig'..... she loved them, infact she was over the moon with how they looked. she is a fan of french and couldn't believe that the look was achieved with MTW. she told me she would be 'flashing' them around at school this afternoon, fingers crossed my phone starts to ring.

I've just got one query.... when I had applied the 2nd lot of boost I waited a couple of minutes (after doing all 10 nails), thought they were ready for buff & shine BUT they were still a bit sticky.... did I do something wrong?
I wondered if I hadn't got enough of the brush-on activator on my brush???? I applied another coat of brush-on activator and they were fine to work on after I'd done nail number 10.
was I right to do this or should I expect her to call telling me they're in a bad way?

got another 3 full sets of enhancements to do this week and they are ALL new clients... whooooopeeeeee :D
I couldn't have done this today without the excellent teaching from Geeg and the fab tutorials available on here :hug: thank you
Sandi x

Hi Sandi,

I'm chuffed to bits for you. :D

Sometimes the Boost will dry less quickly if you don't get enough of the brush on activator into the bead.

You didn't do anything wrong in the way you corrected the problem, but don't do it as a regular habit in case you tend to shock cure the Boost. You can always tell if you have used too much Boost or Too much Activator if you see little tell tale surface cracks in the Boost. Time will see you getting the right amount of each for perfection.

Sounds like business is picking UP !! Well done. So pleased for you. xx

awww well done Sandi!
i told you not to worry!! Im really pleased for you.

Clare xx

well done, i am glad youve had a good day, its great when the clients start to roll in isnt it, starts to feel worth all the hard work. xxx

thanks guys...
it does feel fab to have new clients, the next step will be the feeling I get when I get recommendations from existing clients... can't wait for that one.
thanks for your pointers on the Boost Geeg, got to tell you... I was very conscious of the "3 to the left, 3 to the right", reckon you must have imprinted that into my head :D
x

Whoopee, I am so pleased for you Sandi, I just know the phone will start ringing. Your nails were fab so keep on believing in yourself and the kick ass nails that you produce.

Love David.x

awww thanks David, I really appreciate that :hug:
xxx

Well done Sandi, you deserve new customers after your hard work in learning something new!!:biggrin:

Latest posts

Back