I had it done !!!!!!!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
:Love: Hi guy's hope every one is well, well what can I say I had my op on my arm on the 18th april and OH MY GOD it hurts, also looks like I put my arm in a food mixer, got 3 lovely scar's and they are still not sure if I can return to work, it might happen again if I do to many clients a day like before, and if it happens again they can' t help.any way I'm on the mend, luckily I heal quite quick and I'm being really good with my physio. I would just like to say PLEASE PLEASE girls and boys really think about how you sit and rest your arms when doing nails try and rest between clients cos all my problems are caused by resting on my armsand doing to much for so many years. Any way take care every body happy buffing love Angie x x x x x x:)

Glad you're feeling better and are on the mend - don't try to do too much too soon - light finger exercises are best......you know the ones......Geekin' of course :wink2:

Trin
xx

ooooh take care angie and rest. :hug:

You are so right about sitting and filing correctly ... i have been having pains in my thumb joints and some fingers .... last night it felt like knitting needles being pushed through my fingers :( I grip too damn hard for one thing ... really working on it though.

hiya...glad to her your op went well....and that you are on the mend...xxx

Glad to hear your op went well :cool: Take care and make the most of the rest.

Hi Angie

nice to talk to you earlier hun and know you are on the mend.

your clients are mising you so much and your nail art is much lairier than mine lol.

Keep up the physio and no slacking, pop in if you fancy a cuppa and are bored

chat soon
big hugs

x

Glad you`re on the mend Angie, do as you`re told and things could get back to normal, I`ll keep my fingers crossed for you, big hugs too

Big Hugs Angie!

Good to hear that your op went well ... wishing you a speedy recovery :hug:

So nice to hear that you are on the road to recovery. Keep up with the physio :biggrin:

Latest posts

Back