I want to be Creative

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

FrancescaP

Reaction score
Hi everyone
I have been doing my training with Essential Nails because I live in the middle of nowhere and family (twin five year olds) means I can't get away, but since being a member of this forum I have decided that I want to be able to use the creative products. I know that I have to train with them first, but I have been told that because Essential Nails means that I have been using the trainer and not having human experience, I have to do the foundation course.

I have had loads of experience with humans and I am a real perfectionist so the nail trainer is in constant use. I've looked through the curriculum for the Creative Foundation Course and I have covered everything with Essential, the price of the Creative even includes a nail trainer which I already have. I think it is worth letting people know, that if you do an Essential qualification it won't be good enough to do the Creative conversion.

I feel all left out :(

Francesca

You're not left out hun. You're still a valued member of this community. Look at it as a positive................with everything you know already and with what you learn on here, by the time you can afford to do your Creative Foundation course, you'll pass with flying colours. xxx

If you speak to leeds they will deduct the price of the trainer off the price of the course. I did a conversion course and wish i had done the foundation, they cover things i never did in my initial training.
x

Also .. many Essential nail people who have gone on to do CND have told me that although you THINK the prospectus is the same ... NO WAY is it and CND cover much more in depth than you will ever have gone with EN altho everything you have learned will be of benefit to you ultimately so nothing wasted.

Even if you were covering the 'same old stuff' (which you will not be) it never harms to reinforce the message .. it only makes you a better technician at the end of the day and that's what we all want isn't it?

i did vtct advanced nail techniques years ago at college and lookin back now they never taught one half of what creative teach in a four day foundation(the college course was 16 weeks) i think that says it all ,good luck with what you decide to do
best wishes xxxxxxxx

Look hun if the peeps on the other end of the phone have advised that the Foundation is in your best interests... you can bet theyre right!
The reason I say this is...I'd done my VTCT, had a bit of private training and had got the Essential nails course at home. I too was advised to go on the Foundation after a lengthy chat on the phone to Creative and I felt just as you do now!
All I can say is, Im sooo very glad I followed the advice and did the Foundation course because the quality of training knocked spots of what Id done previously!

Thank you everyone, I'm just going to have to save those pennies...not easy with vices like mine:biggrin:. I have learned so much from this site I can't help but take your advice.

Cheers,

Fran
xxx

P.S. I don't feel left out anymore

Latest posts

Back