I wish...

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
T

tonicj

I could stop worrying and appreciate that I have a good life! We are moving house this summer and I am in stress mode even though I have great help! I'm a born worrier!

:hug: Come on now TJ - stop worrying, deal with the issues as they arise not worry about them before they have happened. Deal with one at a time, everything will be just fine. I am generally very organised I know what has to happen and when if I don't have this in place that's when stress can arrive very quickly! xx

PS: Step away from the wine...it muddles the organisation of the brains capabilities! lol

I'm not organised- I'm a scatty so and so laid back everything is left to the last minute! Then when things(unsurprisingly) go Pete tong I panic lol!!!

:hug: Come on now TJ - stop worrying, deal with the issues as they arise not worry about them before they have happened. Deal with one at a time, everything will be just fine. I am generally very organised I know what has to happen and when if I don't have this in place that's when stress can arrive very quickly! xx

PS: Step away from the wine...it muddles the organisation of the brains capabilities! lol

Oh Virtues! You never fail to make me smile! :hug:

I wish when I'm feeling down the oh didn't live an hour away.
I've got shingles again and feel very sorry for myself x

Sent from my iPhone using SalonGeek mobile app

Oh no! You must be feeling really run down. Big hugs - get well soon x

I'm not organised- I'm a scatty so and so laid back everything is left to the last minute! Then when things(unsurprisingly) go Pete tong I panic lol!!!

Ha ha ha h aha ha ha I can imagine your hair standing on end! lol

:hug: Just come on here and I'm sure someone will cheer you up xx

Hugs from me too, it's no fun being apart from your partner when you are unwell :hug:

I haven't been on here too much lately I must say...where's MM ...is she missing? I can't find her!

Release the search party!

On what? Do you have a delightful young man serving you tea in bed when your partner is away? What's the secret?

Depends if they moan a lot Ch-ela... ha ha ..If my husband is away it generally means I am - am I spoilt. Oh Yes.

Ewwww! Lent indeed! lol - I didn't even have a pancake! RUBBISH!

I didn't have a pancake either! I looked at them like this :eek: I was terrified because I had my SW weigh in the following day! (today)

Hugsxx

I didn't have a pancake either! I looked at them like this :eek: I was terrified because I had my SW weigh in the following day! (today)

ha ha I like that face with the eyes bulging out - it makes me chuckle every time. I'm going to go to the gym after my holiday which is in two weeks and then back to SW.

I had pancakes but didn't enjoy them. I forgot to buy a lemon, so I drizzled a bit of that lemon in a bottle stuff I found at the back of the fridge on the first. Yuck! Checked the date and it was march 2013! OH buys these bottles... rubbish. So then I tried with a fresh orange, but that wasn't right. So on the third I tried some maple syrup. Too sweet!

I had pancakes but didn't enjoy them. I forgot to buy a lemon, so I drizzled a bit of that lemon in a bottle stuff I found at the back of the fridge on the first. Yuck! Checked the date and it was march 2013! OH buys these bottles... rubbish. So then I tried with a fresh orange, but that wasn't right. So on the third I tried some maple syrup. Too sweet!

I disagree NOTHING is TOO sweet.....:D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back