IBD Just Gel polish swatches

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm a gelish girl but started buying the pastels from ibd, so I have my babe, funny bone and Rocco already. I'm buying more today I've got Jupiter blue, and serendipity in my basket but can't decide on a 3rd? I was also looking at Indian sari, or ingenu pink? Serendipity I've got as a coral/peachy colour is thast the best? X

All gorgeous colours!! Personally I prefer Sanskrit as a coral colour. Serendipity is nice, but I found the colour not as bright, but more subdued.
Sanskrit does have a shimmer, I find that's amore & Sanskrit almost identical apart from Sanskrit having the shimmer.

ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1395318088.471835.jpgImageUploadedBySalonGeek1395318098.799718.jpg

Indian sari & ingenue are both nice, can't go wrong with either of those.

I'm wearing naturally beautiful at the moment & am loving it!! It's a nude toned pink. I'm so glad I got it.

Naturally beautiful (3 coats)
This photo was taken outside & it looks a little more pinky pink. I find in different light it does look more nudey pink.

ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1395318567.555583.jpg

Is there an IBD that is similar to Gelish Mint of Spring? x

Hot Springs is a paler version of Mint of Spring.... gorgeous!!

Got My Babe yesterday - I love it :)

Attachments

• IBD My Babe Cath Kidston.jpg
    IBD My Babe Cath Kidston.jpg
    68.2 KB · Views: 819
Thankyou ladies, I only got two in the end. Starburst and Jupiter blue :Love:

I'm not keen on the ibd base and top coat, has anyone used ibd with the megamix base and top instead?

Maisymouse - I'm not fussed on the ibd base coat either. I actually use artistic colour gloss base coat & love it! (& top coat sometimes) I don't have any issues with mixing the systems. I also don't need to use powerbond anymore either.

I think I might try IBD I am getting sick of gelish and it's inconsitencys and faders etc!! I fancy jupiter blue, My babe and Im a damsel :) xx

I've just tried megamix base and top coat on my mums nails with ibd just gel. Will see how it goes...ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1395600862.897979.jpg

Attachments

• ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1395600838.392037.jpg
    ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1395600838.392037.jpg
    16.2 KB · Views: 467
Is there a similar colour to gelish pink smoothie, it's my most popular but needs 4 coats to cover x

Sent from my HTC One using SalonGeek mobile app

IBD hot springs

Sent from my GT-S5830i using SalonGeek mobile app

Attachments

• 1395609025675.jpg
    1395609025675.jpg
    80.2 KB · Views: 1,052
Is there a similar colour to gelish pink smoothie, it's my most popular but needs 4 coats to cover x

Either Juliette or Pan-Duh
Juliette is a cream colour and Pan-Duh is pearl. I'm not familiar with Gelish so not sure if it's a shimmer or not...........

Anyine has the ibd led lamp? Is it worth the buy or should i just stick with my uv ones?

Sent from my Nexus 4 using SalonGeek

I have the ibd led lamp. I love it. I've only ever used the led lamp, 30 second cure is awesome. I can't imagine using a uv. (All my products are led curable though, so I have no need for a uv)

Someone asked about the lamp not long ago. I replied with a description of the lamp if you're interested.

http://www.salongeek.com/showthread.php?t=250686

Just brought my first 2 colours today
Juliet and confussion
And OMG!!!! They are fantastic! I love love love love love them!!!!!

I have the ibd led lamp. I love it. I've only ever used the led lamp, 30 second cure is awesome. I can't imagine using a uv. (All my products are led curable though, so I have no need for a uv)

Someone asked about the lamp not long ago. I replied with a description of the lamp if you're interested.

http://www.salongeek.com/showthread.php?t=250686

Thank you :) it is everything i need exept the part where you have to cure thumbs seperatly :(

Sent from my Nexus 4 using SalonGeek

Leila172 - at first I thought it would be annoying curing thumbs separately. but I don't mind it. Neither do my clients. Iv actually had a couple say they prefer it as they have had trouble with their thumbs curing properly when doing their whole hand at once.

I cure both thumbs at the same time, so I paint & cure 4 fingers, do the next 4 fingers & then the thumbs.

Works for me, but If it were 5 finger cure, It would be great. (Although, I can cure all my fingers & thumb at the same time in my lamp, I have small hands)

Either Juliette or Pan-Duh
Juliette is a cream colour and Pan-Duh is pearl. I'm not familiar with Gelish so not sure if it's a shimmer or not...........

It has no shimmery. Is. Very pale pink. Here it is with glitter xx

Attachments

• 1395646275648.jpg
    1395646275648.jpg
    118.4 KB · Views: 467

Latest posts

Back