IBD Just Gel Polish with Ezflow UV Lamp

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jade71

Reaction score
Hi all, I'm hoping someone can help. I have an ezflow master gel it uv lamp and I am just wondering if I could use it to cure ibd just gel polishes??? Xxx

Unfortunately, it's not simply a case of mixing and matching gels with lamps, because of the ways different systems work and the different power outages required.

Have a read of this thread, which gives you very detailed explanations and specifics as to the reasons why:

http://www.salongeek.com/nail-geek/172609-uv-product-summary.html

Hope that helps.

Thanks for replying. I thought that would be the case, just thought I'd check as I had read that ibd just gel and ezflow trugel were made by the same company.

Thanks for replying. I thought that would be the case, just thought I'd check as I had read that ibd just gel and ezflow trugel were made by the same company.

EZFlow TruGel, IBD Just Gel and SuperNails ProGel are made by the same company, American International Industries and are generally considered to be the same, so it is likely that an EZFlow lamp would work on IBD Just Gel. In addition, IBD Just Gel requires only a 36 watt UV lamp, so if your EZFlow lamp is a 36 watt one like this one, it should work on IBD Just Gel just fine.

Attachments

• 39062.jpg
    39062.jpg
    15.1 KB · Views: 903
Thanks so much for your help. The lamp in the picture is the lamp I have, so I'm now all good to go. Thanks again ladies 😀 xxx

I wouldn't say you are good to go ;) a lot of ifs and buts and should be's doesn't guarantee anything.
If I were you I would contact your distributors and ask them, they should be the ones with access to accurate information.

Thanks so much for your help. The lamp in the picture is the lamp I have, so I'm now all good to go. Thanks again ladies �� xxx

You should confirm this by 1) reading the manufacturers' instructions (on the polish and on the lamp) and/or 2 checking with IBD and EZFlow.

Last edited:
I checked with my suppliers who told me the same as long as its the ezflow 36w it is ok. But does anyone have a number which I could contact ibd on so I can ask them?

You could always try ringing Graftons international - They are distributors of IBD , they may be able to point you in the right direction hun xx

Graftons international : 01827 280 080

Thanks chick I'll give them a try. Xxx

Latest posts

Back