IBX

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

oni

Reaction score
Hi I have a lot of clients who have weak nails (thin) so I am looking to offer IBX treatments with my gel polish .
Do you buff the nail before adding IBX ? Or not buff at all ? X
Also do you still add primer I know you do base coats etc but not sure to add primer ?

No buffing required - apply after you have shaped nails, dry for 4 minutes either under heat bulb or drier, dab any excess then cure in your LED lamp for the same time as you cure your colour gel, cleanse - you do this twice then continue with your normal gel polish routine, IBX doesn't replace base coat X

No buffing required - apply after you have shaped nails, dry for 4 minutes either under heat bulb or drier, dab any excess then cure in your LED lamp for the same time as you cure your colour gel, cleanse - you do this twice then continue with your normal gel polish routine, IBX doesn't replace base coat X
Thank you do I still apply primer / ph bond I use Gelish

If it's part of the normal Gelish process (sorry haven't used it) then I would say do exactly as you always do otherwise it may affect the treatment

Ok thank you x

Latest posts

Back