Ideas for end of the month offers??

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sarahd

Reaction score
Hi everyone.

I was just wondering what all you salon owners do at the end of each month just before people get paid? do you put on promotions etc? Im finding my salon very quiet the last week of each month which I know is not unusual but was hoping any busy salons at this time what do you do to get the clients in?

any ideas would be great, thank you xx

Sarah
xx

(Glams Beauty Soho London)

I dont do offers for the end of the month to be truthful but i do monthly offers. we currently have discounted nails, spray tan and eyebrow wax and tint.

I find it better for us if we email everyone with our offers at the start of each month.

maybe you could do a bring a friend offer?

tigi

hi tigi

yes we do monthly offers and email them to clients at the mo we are doing facials for £10 off and spray tan for £25.

I just find the salon so quiet the last week of each month, I know its due to people not being paid yet but i would really like to get this week busy.

we have not done the recommend a friend yet so maybe will give that a try. xx

Thats odd, I find that the last week of the month is usually good, people have just been paid.
I was always taught never to discount my work, firstly people will wait for the special offers and secondly it devalues our skill.
Recommend a friend works well, as does free gift with purchase for the bigger spenders only (over £100).
It also pays to always rebook clients, as it is the only way to build a continuously full column.

Latest posts

Back