Ideas for treatment leaflets

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Could you add a link in your treatment menu on your website to a pdf document explaning the specific treatments and their features & benifits you could also add them for special offers etc?
can't do pdf's.:eek:

hi anne, you can download pdf995 free as long as you can put up with a pop up each time you use it. You can upgrade for a small cost to not have the pop ups but I have never bothered. It installs as a 'printer'
You prepare your documeent as normal then 'print' it, selecting the pdf995 from your pprinter menu and save your pdf.....it's very easy.
Hth Lou x
Posted via Mobile Device

I downloaded Cute pdf writer, works the same way as the one you have mentioned Lou and is also free.

I think your right about keeping it simple if you are more service led...

Hippy chick, maybe stick to what you have and then have a display stand with individual leaflets for specific treatments so that the clients can pick up and take away the ones they are most interested in. That way you also dedicate a whole leaflet to one treatment so can be very descriptive without having to cut it short too much

xx

I think this is the best way to go. Personally, I hate long-winded treatment menus. Individual information leaflets for particular treatments on display will also help catch the eye of those interested in finding out more.

Perhaps an open day with some taster sessions would help.

Latest posts

Back