Illumina

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I've seen it! X

Sad salons out there selling illumina but I guess theres a good market for it because nobody who is freelance can use it yet. People sell everything on eBay

What illumina is for sale on eBay??? Have I misread that, are you being serious? Xx

Yep i just googled is wella illumina availble to buy and it came up with a link to ebay and its all available on there which is very annoying! X

Sent from my GT-I9100 using SalonGeek

Omg, what folks do ey! Well I won't buy it from eBay. I will be patient lol x

Sad salons out there selling illumina but I guess theres a good market for it because nobody who is freelance can use it yet. People sell everything on eBay

Yes but some people may buy of ebay thats the annoying thing so if its only available to salons then it must be salon owners selling or importing from other countrys but oh well ill just have to use that 9/60 at college as that is the one i really want to try as i wont use ebay x

Omg, what folks do ey! Well I won't buy it from eBay. I will be patient lol x

Yep same here x

Illumina 7/43. Patented technology :)

We had Wella in this eve and used illumina for colour changes-we cleansed then applied the 7/43. It really gives a fantastic shine doesn't it :)

Loving the new range we have been playing over the last few weeks mainly with toners. I used in foils on virgin hair yesterday Base 5 (warm) lifted to 10 and 7. I used the 10/36 with 12% and it was a lovely soft golden blonde, perfect the hair did not feel compromised in anyway and I never ever use 12% so I was really pleased!

Our rep also informed us that there's no 'green' tone in any of the colours so in many cases there is no reason to pre pig

I am bleach blonde and use an ashy toner to make it quite grey, can any recommend a shade in the illumina?

Illumina 7/43. Patented technology :)

Was this colour applied over previously tinted hair? The base in the before pic seems quite darker.....what process did you use to achieve that? It looks lovely..x

Was this colour applied over previously tinted hair? The base in the before pic seems quite darker.....what process did you use to achieve that? It looks lovely..x

Yes straight over the top couldn't believe the vibrancy of the result. Used 6%

I am bleach blonde and use an ashy toner to make it quite grey, can any recommend a shade in the illumina?

You could use 10/1 for a subtle ashy effect or 7/81 mixed with 10/ would give you a silvery grey, 9/60 is also nice but can come out quite violet :)

Caramel choc

Attachments

• ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1351233363.668517.jpg
    ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1351233363.668517.jpg
    135.8 KB · Views: 18,441
Full head slices but miss a section between each slice, roots 9/60 then mid length and ends 10/36. 2nd foil 9/60 roots 10/ on mid length and ends. Keep alternating .

Then the roots 10/1 + 8/1 equal parts. Mid lengths and ends 10/ 4 parts and 10/1 1 part. On the slices which aren't in foils. Hope makes sense..

Hi snaz.

What happens in 6-8 weeks when the clients regrowth shows through.
Would you then just apply a single color to the root area. x

My sis it's ready now her hair don't grow that fast. But I would just do the root area, and then next visit would do the foil slices and apply the 9/60 in the foils. But has we are going on hols I will do the foils this time.

They are in the same base so would do this way.

Caramel choc

Oh that is gorgeous actually drooling! I'm still waiting to get my paws on the illumina range :( Feels like I've been waiting forever but wholesaller should hopefully have it in November time. May I ask what shade/shades this is in illumina? I'm currently using Koleston half 6/73 and half 5/73 but would love to try this one out on my hair :) x

Forgot what I used ill check tomorrow and let you know. My girls did two beautiful colour transformations today but not illumina just KP and CT

Attachments

• ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1351283872.199024.jpg
    ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1351283872.199024.jpg
    98 KB · Views: 13,431
  • ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1351283889.014188.jpg
    ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1351283889.014188.jpg
    136.9 KB · Views: 5,264
Apparently Sally's has it in now, will find out tomorrow!

Latest posts

Back