Illumina

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Oh that is gorgeous actually drooling! I'm still waiting to get my paws on the illumina range :( Feels like I've been waiting forever but wholesaller should hopefully have it in November time. May I ask what shade/shades this is in illumina? I'm currently using Koleston half 6/73 and half 5/73 but would love to try this one out on my hair :) x

They defo have it in november got a magazine from sallys for november and it has wella illumia in it advertised and shows price and says available from november at all sallys stores :) x

Sent from my GT-I9100 using SalonGeek

They defo have it in november got a magazine from sallys for november and it has wella illumia in it advertised and shows price and says available from november at all sallys stores :) x

Oh I can't wait :) it's been torture first hearing about it in June then waiting til now to finally try it out. Exxxxcited! X

ive just been to sallys after reading this n yes they have them. just got a few to try lookin forward to trying them 😀

Hi can some one explain illumia to me can you mix the coliurs? Can you use any as a toner on bleach hair etc x

Did nobody get the salon services/sally email! 2 free illumina shades mix and match no purchase necessary x

Did nobody get the salon services/sally email! 2 free illumina shades mix and match no purchase necessary x

Yes i got it so going to try it on my hair do you know if you can use a toner i think you can i just want to confirm and the colour chart confused me a bit lol x

Yes i got it so going to try it on my hair do you know if you can use a toner i think you can i just want to confirm and the colour chart confused me a bit lol x

yea i think so, are sallys running the buy 2 get a free colour chart offer x

yea i think so, are sallys running the buy 2 get a free colour chart offer x

Not sure i just know that there doing 2 free colours free x

Can i ask about these coloyrs do you have to mix to get tones like 6+3? As when i looked at the colour chart at college it seemed to just have 7 shades with no tone numbers on the end or did i miss a page lol ? X

Can i ask about these coloyrs do you have to mix to get tones like 6+3? As when i looked at the colour chart at college it seemed to just have 7 shades with no tone numbers on the end or did i miss a page lol ? X

There is 14 tonal shades warm or cool other 6 are just neutral 5,6,7,8,9,10. There isn't many shades as yet but the ones they do have are all gorgeous, I can't pick my faces but I use a lot of 7/7 7/81 10/1 9/60 7/3 and 10/36 :)

There is 14 tonal shades warm or cool other 6 are just neutral 5,6,7,8,9,10. There isn't many shades as yet but the ones they do have are all gorgeous, I can't pick my faces but I use a lot of 7/7 7/81 10/1 9/60 7/3 and 10/36 :)

Ahh so i did miss a page lol i must of just seen the netural section so the 10 line can you use to tone? N if so do i use with pastel and is mixing ration the same as k/p 1+1 unless toneing which is 1/2 x

And i wanted low lights i would love to try 7/81 but would have to use on my darker coloured hair not on my 8/0 highlights or do you think the cooler tone would be ok on that just dont want it getting that khaki tone am i correct im just trying to tone down my warmth you see and going to try maybe a 9 or ten range for my highlights to tone cant wait to get it done :) x

And i wanted low lights i would love to try 7/81 but would have to use on my darker coloured hair not on my 8/0 highlights or do you think the cooler tone would be ok on that just dont want it getting that khaki tone am i correct im just trying to tone down my warmth you see and going to try maybe a 9 or ten range for my highlights to tone cant wait to get it done :) x

With 10 you get lots of lift. 7:81 is nice even on hilight looks very cool grey/ash it's lush, and everything same as kp :)

With 10 you get lots of lift. 7:81 is nice even on hilight looks very cool grey/ash it's lush, and everything same as kp :)

Ok cool thanks im excited now :D cant wait to see what my hair is going to look like hope it looks as shiny as in those pics just need to decide on colours n technique x

I've finally had illumina on my brassy bleach locks :). 9/60 with pastel left on 15 mins. My hair was about the depth of a 9 and quite brassy as us hairdressers never get time to have our own hair coloured

Attachments

• ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1351698118.752918.jpg
    ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1351698118.752918.jpg
    100.7 KB · Views: 14,202
I've finally had illumina on my brassy bleach locks :). 9/60 with pastel left on 15 mins. My hair was about the depth of a 9 and quite brassy as us hairdressers never get time to have our own hair coloured

Soooo nice Nikki, love the tone! X

can u mix these with kp? x

thats complicated LOL

so can u do highlights with the 10/ ? and the 10/36 if i use it as a toner what colour will it come like? did u see guys at sallys now if u buy 2 illumina colours u get a free colour chart :D:D:d

Latest posts

Back