I'm just starting a L2 hairdressing course and need help

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

sarwar ishrat

Reaction score
Im just start study Hairdrissing l 2 cource Need a help

Anne would like a depth 6 and is currently a natural depth 8 with some highlights. What strength peroxide would i use?

Question 2 = Donna would like a very light blonde and is currently a natural depth 5. What colour are I aiming for? Would i use a permanent, high-lift or bleach colour? What strength peroxide would i use? Would you suggest a full-head colour or a highlight technique?

Im just start study Hairdrissing l 2 cource Need a help

Anne would like a depth 6 and is currently a natural depth 8 with some highlights. What strength peroxide would i use?

Question 2 = Donna would like a very light blonde and is currently a natural depth 5. What colour are I aiming for? Would i use a permanent, high-lift or bleach colour? What strength peroxide would i use? Would you suggest a full-head colour or a highlight technique?
Are these exam questions?

You asked these questions last week......

If you're studying at college, your tutor is the person to ask about this. You should be being taught theory and talked through this with your course materials.

If you really don't know the answers, your tutors have to be the first people you ask.

You asked these questions last week......

If you're studying at college, your tutor is the person to ask about this. You should be being taught theory and talked through this with your course materials.

If you really don't know the answers, your tutors have to be the first people you ask.
im dolt my self
no college

I think you should think about going to college to study hairdressing. It's not something you can really learn through an online course. You need access to an experienced tutor and the ability to practice the techniques.

im dolt my self
no college

Then I'm sorry, we can't (and won't) teach you how to become a hairdresser. You need to go to a college or work in a salon to be trained. Hairdressing can't be learned by an online course.

Good luck.

As others have said, hairdressing is a Trade that requires hands on practical experience and as you are dealing with potentially dangerous chemicals, it isn't something that should be undertaken without expert supervision.

I hope you find a suitable training course to enable you to enter this exciting and worthwhile profession.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back