I'm looking for a nail tech in the Dagenham Area???

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mum2Leo

Reaction score
Hello i'm new to this site!
First of all my name is Lynsey, i'm 22 years old and a stay at home mom to my 2 year old son Leo.

I used to be a nail biter but for the past 6 years they have not been near my mouth at all! :)yah me!!

Trouble is they only grow ever so slightly and then the free edge splits and then i have to cut them down:cry:.

Lots of my friends go to those awful salons in town, (the ones who use those horrid drills), and i no those are bad for nail health, so i do not want to go to one of those salons!

Are any of your based in or around dagenham Essex???

i have never had gel enhancements before, but i have had acrylic in the past, and although i looked after them they only lasted 10 days and then i had lots of Lifting around by my cuticle and towards where the tip was glued i could see lots of air bubbles underneath the acrylic.

The lasy who did those told me it was not her products or application it was just "my Nails".

I would love to have my nails done for christmas, gel or acrylic, i have (i think) medium sized nail beds-which in my opinion are not a very nice colour.

Can anyone help or point me in the right direction of a good nail tech in the dagenham area???

Thanks for taking the time to read this,
Lynsey x

Someone??? Anyone???

I've just done a member location search, Lynzlogan is in Dagenham.

hth's

Latest posts

Back