Im New, Hello Everyone!!!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

paulette

Reaction score
Hi to everyone on this wonderful site!! Thought Id best say hi as I have been browsing the site now for about a week. One thing I will say is what a talented lot you all are, the pictures I have seen have been top class.
Well the reason Im getting into the nail business is that I love wearing acrylic nails but was sick and tired of dreading having my nails done. Nearly every salon I have been to it has hurt down to using e-files or at one salon it was awful, I remember them using the primer which started to burn, I gritted my teeth but you know it was still burning an hour after the enhancements had been done!?? It was years ago, but its made me determined to get the correct training and to carry out a safe and painless!! service. I have been doing my own nails for about 3 yrs on and off, since my daughter was born, but am now very serious about going the full way and getting properly trained.
I shall celebrate the new year by enrolling on Creatives Foundation course, once I sell my old car!!! lol hehe
Sorry if I go on a bit, I live a sheltered life!!! :biggrin:

Hi Paulette, welcome to the site.....be prepared to get addicted....lol. Great news about you signing up for your foundation course.....education is the key to success. Good luck and keep us updated on how you are doing.
David

Thanks for the welcome, I do agree it is very addictive on here, and everyone has good advice to offer, which can give you a boost if you are going through it with bad days etc, and Im sure I will go through them when I start my training!!

Hiya - welcome to the site xxxx

Thanks Shelley, love your work by the way.

paulette said:
Thanks Shelley, love your work by the way.
Thank you xxxx

I have seen some of your pics and you have a salon at home right? I want a trainer hand!! not long now!! keep messing up my own nails!! lol sometimes!!!

Hiya Paulette

Welcome to addiction!:D

I tell you isnt it just im lovin it already, and folk are really nice too, thanks Bev

No problem Paulette.

How's sunny Northampton these days?

I used to work there for yellow pages 4 months every summer, used to stay at the Westone Favell Moathouse.

Yes its fine, not much changes!!! lol more new houses popping up everywhere!! but i suppose thats the same in most places. Im the other side of town but know where you are talking about. So you are miles from here then? and just worked in northampton occasionally??

Yes, I live just outside of Boston in South Lincs. I'm a mobile techie, however, about 50% now come to my home salon!

Hi and welcome Paulette x

Good for you, thats brilliant. Well good luck for your Creative foundation, Im hoping to do mine in the new year also. Thanks for the nice welcome!

Thanks for that, enjoy the site!!

Welcome the more the merrier!

Rachel Mary said:
Welcome the more the merrier!
Thanks Rachel, I look forward to chatting with you again soon, maybe when I need help?! I know, I will no doubt ask away and lovely geeks will offer advice.

welcome Hope you gain as much and enjoy this site as much as what I have its brill on here!!:D Have fun look forward to seeing your work too good luck with the course when you do it.

xx

Welcome to your second home Paulette LOL lots of fun here isn't it?

You have chosen well to do the foundation course with creative, so good luck with selling your old car LOL

Take care xx

Latest posts

Back