Im New, Hello Everyone!!!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
smiler13334 said:
Welcome to your second home Paulette LOL lots of fun here isn't it?

You have chosen well to do the foundation course with creative, so good luck with selling your old car LOL

Take care xx
Yes I thought Creative was the way to go Theresa, and even more so after reading comments etc on here. Ha ha yes the car has to go, as Im getting a new one after xmas. I shouldnt have a worry selling it!!! I just have then got to decide what to do with my little one!!! whilst I do the course!!! but her dad could help I expect after all its only for a few days isnt it. Nice talking to you.

loo said:
welcome Hope you gain as much and enjoy this site as much as what I have its brill on here!!:D Have fun look forward to seeing your work too good luck with the course when you do it.

xx
Thanks for that Loo!! and I have seen your work in the gallery it is fantastic, there are a lot of talented individuals out there, I hope to be one of them in time!!!

:hug: Hi Paulette and welcome its nice to have some more newies that are just getting started:eek:
Good luck for the new year and your course:Love:

hi and welcome to the site paulette :hug:

welcome to the site paulette xxxx

Hi Paulette!

A big welcome to the site! :D

Hi Paulette, glad your bad experiences have made you more determined to give people a pain free experience. I find it unbelievable some of the horror stories we get on here.

Anyway now you're a geek your whole live will revolve around the pc! Welcome aboard!

Hi, hope you like The Nail geek. i'm new on here too and some people are so willing to give really good advice. However, there are some who can be quite bitchy I've found and are far too willing to let you know how much better they are than you. the majority though are really nice. I'm from northampton too, well about 20 mins away. Where are you going to do your training?

Welcome to addiction!:hug:

Hi and welcome xxx

hi im new aswell hoping to get to know everyone :D xxxxxxxx

hi paulette and welcome :D :D

kadie said:
Hi, hope you like The Nail geek. i'm new on here too and some people are so willing to give really good advice. However, there are some who can be quite bitchy I've found and are far too willing to let you know how much better they are than you. the majority though are really nice. I'm from northampton too, well about 20 mins away. Where are you going to do your training?
Thanks for the welcome, yes I have seen some posts where the comments havent been constructive- but just damn right rude!! but there you are. I think the MAJORITY on here are very nice and will comment if you ask for comments and in a nice way!! lol
I am going to do my training with Creative, they have a training academy in Aspley Guise very near to Milton Keynes, thats the nearest to Northampton.

Jasmine said:
hi im new aswell hoping to get to know everyone :D xxxxxxxx
Not too scary though is it!!??? Ive had a lovely welcome from quite a few folk!!

andrelax said:
Hi and welcome xxx
thankyou alex, Im sure we will chat again!!

Hi Paulette and welcome - I'm sure you'll soon be addicted here like many of us - so much help & info. Good luck with your training:)

ooh, youre from northampton, me too.

stick with us, and i hope you enjoy your training.:D

thanks paulette good luck to you on your training hope it all goes well!!! xxxxxx

Latest posts

Back