in-fills

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

glitterdust

Reaction score
Hello,this is my first time at this,my computer skills are very basic!Been fan of this fab site for ages and finally got round to actually posting a thread!Been doing nails ayear and a bit having done VTCT at college followed by Creative conversion(L&P).When doing infills i seem to file forever trying to get old product flush with natural nail and seem to create more lifting than there was originally,most frustrating!!Also,after i have filed all ten to remove old acrylic and go back to the ones i did first they seem to have lifted a bit more,so i feel i have to file a bit more!Hope ive made sense with this explanation!!It would be great to get some advice on this as i now dread infills and take nearly as long to do them as i do a full set which isnt very profitable(i work in a salon on a self employed basis and pay them a percentage per set).This is only the first of many queries i have and it is so good to come on this site and find im not the only one with niggly little problems!!!Looking forward to a reply,thanks for lending your ear!:)

welcome to the site Glitter :)
x

Thanks for prompt reply,ive read the tutorial which was very helpful,hope i can put this expertise to good use as ive infills on friday!!Bye for now.

it certainly works hun i used to spend ages doign a rebalance longer than a full set cos of filing all the time now i only file lightly all over and if any lifting just above it and reapply much smaller beads than i first put on.

Good luck hun you will get there in the end, practice on your self and you will soon get to grips with it.

HTH

Hi doll. xxxxxxxxx

Latest posts

Back