Individual eyelashes

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DanielleCaprice

Reaction score
Right people, I want to do individual lashes training... I am trained in cluster lashes but want individual lash training... I'm from Newport South Wales & I'm on quite a tight budget so any info possible is greatly appreciated ;-) xx

Have a look at beautytrix at flirties traing. They do one to one training and afterwards you can contact ur trainer at any time for help and advice :)

Have a look at beautytrix at flirties traing. They do one to one training and afterwards you can contact ur trainer at any time for help and advice :)

Thank you will look into that xx

Hi . . we have a training venue in Newport.
It's the UK's highest rated eyelash extension course (30cpd points) and we've just won the 2014 Beauty Guild Award of Excellence for Training. There is a retrain for free guarantee if you don't get the technique in the first 2 months and discounts on xD Volume Training if you ever want to take your skills further. We're not the cheapest but I think we're pretty good value for the quality of training that you get.

Give us a call if you would like to discuss your options on 01753 650656 or book online at The Eyelash Emporium The best eyelash extension products and training.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi . . we have a training venue in Newport.
It's the UK's highest rated eyelash extension course (30cpd points) and we've just won the 2014 Beauty Guild Award of Excellence for Training. There is a retrain for free guarantee if you don't get the technique in the first 2 months and discounts on xD Volume Training if you ever want to take your skills further. We're not the cheapest but I think we're pretty good value for the quality of training that you get.

Give us a call if you would like to discuss your options on 01753 650656 or book online at The Eyelash Emporium The best eyelash extension products and training.

Thank you x

Latest posts

Back