Indola

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

xXLisaXx

Reaction score
I am in college finishing my Level 3 and we use indola, I am alway on this site looking for tips and advice and noticed that indola isnt hardly mentioned, well never have I seen anythin about indola? any reason why? sorry if i sound stupid!!

I am in college finishing my Level 3 and we use indola, I am alway on this site looking for tips and advice and noticed that indola isnt hardly mentioned, well never have I seen anythin about indola? any reason why? sorry if i sound stupid!!

It's not a widely used range. colour or product range, their is far superior products out there. Wella, loreal, matrix, goldwell, affinage, redken, the list is endless!

it's used by colleges because it's cheap, i've never known of a salon to ue indola to be honest...the only thing i've ever used, is the blue powder bleach, only because it lifts to easily and quickly (whilst not preserving condition though)...but the technology in their colours isn't advanced as much as the superior brands mentioned above :)

It does my head in because now I have been taught with a brand that isn't very popular, Im just getting confused with colours and turn to the colour chart all the time and I have been doing friends/families hair and when I went to the wholesalers they hardly had anything of indola, so I am now thinking about using another brand, if this makes sense? xx

It does my head in because now I have been taught with a brand that isn't very popular, Im just getting confused with colours and turn to the colour chart all the time and I have been doing friends/families hair and when I went to the wholesalers they hardly had anything of indola, so I am now thinking about using another brand, if this makes sense? xx

Course it makes sense him, what range you looking at using? I'll try and help where I can.

this is wer I am stuck, I for some reason have been looking at Matrix and edging towards that, but then I see Loreal and Wella etc are also very popluar, what would you suggest for someone who is just starting off? X

this is wer I am stuck, I for some reason have been looking at Matrix and edging towards that, but then I see Loreal and Wella etc are also very popluar, what would you suggest for someone who is just starting off? X

I've got matrix and prefer it as it's letters not numbers colour system, true to swatch and all round I like them and oh yes the training is amazing with them!! Wella and loreal are both good though I just prefer matrix :)

Latest posts

Back