Infills

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Kate Haines

Reaction score
Hi Im new to the site and only an amateur when it comes to nails.
I brought a kit of my friend a few yeqrs ago and have just taught myself, naughty I know but I only do my own nails. I am having trouble with infills when my nails get long underneath and the tip outgrows I dont know what to do then?

Probably a simple solution I know but can anyone help, when you infill is there a way of building the white back uo so it doesnt grow out?

Thanks
Kx:D

There is Kate but as it's a skill that many qualified techs find difficult to master. So, you can check out the tutorials but you really should get some proper training as a little knowledge is a dangerous thing. xxx

Hi Kate,
I would obviously suggest that you need to get some trainning as otherwise you will probably cause damage to your nails.
If you do a search on infills I am sure you will find the answers you are looking for :biggrin:

I would recommend that you get some training so you dont botch up your nails, you could cause some damage not knowing what you are doing. You already have some idea of what you are doing so you may as well learn the rest.

Latest posts

Back