Ingrowing hairs

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Hertsgirl

Reaction score
Anyone used the Perron rigot ingrown hair serum and had good results?

Xx

I would love to hear reviews also

I use it and really rate it for prevention of ingrown hair rather than cure. For retail though it's a tad too expensive (in my opinion).

My best retail products for ingrown hair are Aloe Clear and Bump Eraiser.

Actually Bump Eraiser really is magic stuff, for anyone has lots of red, sore, ingrown hairs it sorts them out completely within a week.

I've had clients with good results from the PR serum but not many will buy it. I've use exfoliating cloths as they are a brilliant upsell item or freebie for regular clients you want to treat.

I've had clients with good results from the PR serum but not many will buy it. I've use exfoliating cloths as they are a brilliant upsell item or freebie for regular clients you want to treat.
Love to see thoughts on upsells. Same case scenario for me but I use Starpil's treatment spray the product moves. Fair wholesale prices with good room for profit.

Love to see thoughts on upsells. Same case scenario for me but I use Starpil's treatment spray the product moves. Fair wholesale prices with good room for profit.

You don't happen to work for Starpil do you? It's just that many of your posts are promoting this brand.

i do not work for Starpil although it may seem that way. I am a waxing professional new to the forum so i am just trying to be active. I use their wax and am happy with it, but I do have a relationship at this point in business with the owner (Saul).

i do not work for Starpil although it may seem that way. I am a waxing professional new to the forum so i am just trying to be active. I use their wax and am happy with it, but I do have a relationship at this point in business with the owner (Saul).

If at any point you become associated with this or any other brand, disclosure must be made in your profile details please.

If at any point you become associated with this or any other brand, disclosure must be made in your profile details please.
:)

oooooo would love to try this product as been getting into a waxing regiume but constantly having to pick out ingrowning hairs on legs never had so many body brushes and exfoliation hasnt worked still got them so always been sceptical on purchasing theses preventatives but will defo look into this if a lot of good reviews

Latest posts

Back