Ink London

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It's automatically the pink but you can request a different colour when you order. I took the pink as that's what I usually use X
Thank you Hun x

Wahoo just ordered the acrylink tester kit can't wait to get this.. Just need to order some ilac

I love shellac field fox , has anyone found a ink London gel one similar colour? X

Just looked it up and looks interesting, price is good as well. Let us know when you test it out :)

I have a really random question! Dose the bottle of monomer leak? I have a naio nails that leaks really bad! Cnd one dosnt but i always try to keep it upright but the Naio one goes everywhere whatever you do! X

No not at all! My CND monomer can be a bit temperamental too but this bottle has a tiny opening so you can actually squeeze out the amount that you need rather than faffing with a pipette [emoji122][emoji106] it's really convenient!! Xx

I'm co spidering ordering all of the colours now. I've been using it for about 2 months and I genuinely love it but I'm trying to convince myself I should stick with my CND :/ xx

No not at all! My CND monomer can be a bit temperamental too but this bottle has a tiny opening so you can actually squeeze out the amount that you need rather than faffing with a pipette [emoji122][emoji106] it's really convenient!! Xx
Hi thats great i only really do my own at the mo but when i do family's and have to carry my kit around the cnd monomer bottle is to tall to stand up in my case so have to carry another bag or something just for that! I'm unsure weather to try it or not! Cant really afford to keep trying new brands but i do really like the look of this one!:) thanks xx

I'm co spidering ordering all of the colours now. I've been using it for about 2 months and I genuinely love it but I'm trying to convince myself I should stick with my CND :/ xx
I also know how u feel there to i feel like i should stick with cnd aswell! :) cant seem to stop looking at ink london tho! Haha xx

Just tried Acrylink and found it very easy to work with and much quicker to file than Nsi. I think this would be a fab product to train with. I sculpted on a nail that usually lifts so I'm intrigued to see how long it lasts...

I tried their ijel first which I get on really well with and then trialed their ilac. Really impressed. Not trained in acrylic but they're going to start doing training courses soon and really tempted to do it.
I love that you can only deal with them direct and no other distributors, evidence of training has to be submitted and their customer service is great x

Just tried Acrylink and found it very easy to work with and much quicker to file than Nsi. I think this would be a fab product to train with. I sculpted on a nail that usually lifts so I'm intrigued to see how long it lasts...

My sister is my worst client - she's terrible for lifting but she manages to get a good 5-7 days longer than she normally would with the acrylink system - I'm becoming a convert, I can't stop myself [emoji85]

My sister is my worst client - she's terrible for lifting but she manages to get a good 5-7 days longer than she normally would with the acrylink system - I'm becoming a convert, I can't stop myself [emoji85]
I've one client that is a persistent lifter so can't wait until she's in next week to try it on her. I don't think I could convert completely as I use all the Nsi different nude and coloured powders often and not sure how practical using 2 systems is. Couldn't believe how quick it filed!

I'm following this thread with great interest as I'm thinking of swapping to Ink London from my CND Shellac. The colour range is very impressive...just curious about how well it wears and lasts....any updates anyone???

tempted with them, send them my certs as they requested them and still waiting for any email back or something..

Hi Everyone,
For everyone who asked me to let you know how I got on with the new acrylink acrylic from ink London. I have used it this morning and yes it is lovely to file but personally for me it doe
tempted with them, send them my certs as they requested them and still waiting for any email back or something..
You should still be able to go ahead and order while you wait for your email I did x

Hi Everyone,
For everyone who asked me to let you know how I got on with the new acrylink acrylic from ink London. I have used it this morning and yes it is lovely to file but personally for me it doe

You should still be able to go ahead and order while you wait for your email I did x
Lisa I think your message sent before you were finished...

I'm following this thread with great interest as I'm thinking of swapping to Ink London from my CND Shellac. The colour range is very impressive...just curious about how well it wears and lasts....any updates anyone???
Hiya, I changed from my previous products to ink london and have to say it lasts brilliantly. My nails are terrible, thin and bendy but I have got 3 weeks out of ilac, plus my nails are growing for the first time in years- amazed lol.

Can't fault the product at all! I was always lucky to get a week out of my artistic polishes and these show no sign of lifting/chipping whatsoever! I've just placed another big order this morning [emoji85]

Latest posts

Back