Ink London

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

leenie81

Beautify
Reaction score
Has anyone else ordered from ink London and two weeks later still not received any products

Nah, they are usually extremely quick. Did you get a confirmation email, has the money gone out of your account?

Best thing to do is contact them directly on [email protected] and ask them about your order.

I have ordered from them so many times and it's always next day, I would give them a call the customer service is very helpful x

I know they are usually really good so I'm so confused :-( , it has gone out of my account and I got a email . I wonder if it's a problem with DPD

I contacted them and no reply but think I maybe got the wrong email. I have messaged on Facebook and got a reply straight away . I was just confused as it's never happened with them before

Hmm if that's the case it may be a problem with dpd have they given you a tracking number? I'm sure they will sort it for you one way or another I will be shocked if not x

Hmm if that's the case it may be a problem with dpd have they given you a tracking number? I'm sure they will sort it for you one way or another I will be shocked if not x
I spoke to them and they are been really helpful, it's been at DPD since 8th is seems . I'm sure it will get sorted x

Latest posts

Back