Inoar Brazilian treatment

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Fuzion

Reaction score
Hi Geeks,

Have any of you used the above keratin treatment? Any views please.

Thanks x

Hi Geeks,

Thanks x

I haven't but my friend uses it on her clients & she loves it. I have been looking into a treatment to offer & I mmight go for this one as I can get it at my local wholesalers. xVx

Hi Geeks,

Thanks x

im intrigued! been looking for a decent brazillian since i had issues when trialling my last one.

what do we know about this one? expensive? good results? x

Perry was it you that tried the Beox formaldehyde free? I can find one to match the original Beox, and unless they can be washed in 24 hrs or less I'm not interested. I came across Inoar, emailed them to ask for prices, trial packs etc, they rang me rather than emailed me, it was early December I'm mobile and mega busy so couldn't chat, they never rang back. Perhaps I'll call them Monday then, cheers.

I haven't but my friend uses it on her clients & she loves it. I have been looking into a treatment to offer & I mmight go for this one as I can get it at my local wholesalers. xVx

Vicky I see your in Colchester, which wholesalers are you talking about, I'm in Chelmsford.

Cheers x

Perry was it you that tried the Beox formaldehyde free? I can find one to match the original Beox, and unless they can be washed in 24 hrs or less I'm not interested. I came across Inoar, emailed them to ask for prices, trial packs etc, they rang me rather than emailed me, it was early December I'm mobile and mega busy so couldn't chat, they never rang back. Perhaps I'll call them Monday then, cheers.

nah i trialled keratin revolution and f**ked my friends hair and they never helped me out once.

im going to google it lol

Vicky I see your in Colchester, which wholesalers are you talking about, I'm in Chelmsford.

Cheers x

I'm in Colchester & I use Hairways in stanway. They don't have one in Chelmsford but they do in Basildon & Enfield. Also we have salon services & elite here. xVx

I'm in Colchester & I use Hairways in stanway. They don't have one in Chelmsford but they do in Basildon & Enfield. Also we have salon services & elite here. xVx

I use Hairways in Bas Vegas to deliver, got Salon Services, which one does the Inoar please? Inoar's website doesn't give prices, blooming pain that is.

nah i trialled keratin revolution and f**ked my friends hair and they never helped me out once.

im going to google it lol

Had the same with La Brasiliana! No help what so ever when disaster struck!

I use Hairways in Bas Vegas to deliver, got Salon Services, which one does the Inoar please? Inoar's website doesn't give prices, blooming pain that is.

Hairways in Colchester does inoar hun, do u want me to pm their num? XVx

Hi all. I havent read all the threads re the Brazillian blow dry products. but what i do know and have learnt from a client of mine who is a scientist and from reputable websites such as pesonalcaretruyh.com that formaldehyde in its natural state is a gas, but it can be liquid suspended and when done so is no longer called 'formaldehyde'!its generic term is methlyne glycol. There are other forms of it with just as misleading names. You can find it in everything from toothpaste to cosmetics ect. In its liquid form its generally safe, because permissable amounts allowed. Its normally used as a preservative. Scientists its seems have been argueing the toss over what is or isnt 'formaldehyde' but what is certain as independant air tests have proved in the States is that if you 'HEAT' it, it returns back to a gas!!!! Therin lies the worrying panic that has seen publications both commercial and proffessional pickup on the potential health concerns, for formaldehyde is carsonogenic or cancer causing!!! So why have cosmetic regulators not spotted this before??!! Maybe they didnt realise who these products were being used, as in being baked into the hair with high temperature irons. I understand there have been requirements to reformulate throughout the E.U. but i wonder which may have side stepped the situation with another derivative that is equally as potentially dangerous!! I would highly reccomend treading very carefully when chosing your brazillian / keratin / hair smoothing tretment. Here endith the science lesson!! Oo my head and fingers hurt now!! Ha ha ha

Thank you for the science, I have researched for months, I do know about the Formaldehyde and yep I've informed many a client how we breath formaldehyde in as it's in the atmosphere, clean out teeth with it, we sterilise our equipment in it. I had my fingers burnt directly by the Brazilian government as the outright lied when the certificates certain brands available I. The UK. The total formaldehyde free ones that I have used so far simply don't work, therefore whenever I come across one that claims it is I won't feedback before I even take the step to buy a trial size. Can I apologise now as on my phone and can't see what I'm typing so no doubt plenty of spelling mistakes.

All said you've done more valid points.

Hi Fuzion,
I'm not sure if you have called Hairways or not but I found out today that they don't stock Inoar treatments anymore, they now do Global Keratin. I'm going to research that & hopefully take that one on instead of Inoar, just wanted to let you know. Hth xVx

Hi Fuzion,
I'm not sure if you have called Hairways or not but I found out today that they don't stock Inoar treatments anymore, they now do Global Keratin. I'm going to research that & hopefully take that one on instead of Inoar, just wanted to let you know. Hth xVx[/QUOT

Lol! Just signed in to tell you I've rung them today and yep I've been told the same thing, apparently it does contain Formaldehyde! Bummer! Thanks for letting me know, let me know if you come up with anything x

Hi Fuzion,
I'm not sure if you have called Hairways or not but I found out today that they don't stock Inoar treatments anymore, they now do Global Keratin. I'm going to research that & hopefully take that one on instead of Inoar, just wanted to let you know. Hth xVx[/QUOT

Lol! Just signed in to tell you I've rung them today and yep I've been told the same thing, apparently it does contain Formaldehyde! Bummer! Thanks for letting me know, let me know if you come up with anything x

I don't know If my friend knows it does, did they give u any specifics? Will do, I'm starting to think is this going to be a good treatment to offer? Who knows! xVx

I don't know If my friend knows it does, did they give u any specifics? Will do, I'm starting to think is this going to be a good treatment to offer? Who knows! xVx

Hi fuzion,
I saw the rep at Hairways the other day & he said that they are now promoting kerastraight as their keratin treatment, I've got some info on it which I can email you if your still interested? Let me know xVx

I was using Keratin Complex Smoothing therapy, i used to work for the distributor for scotland and north east england, they have now taken on Nano keratin system which i have road tested and will be using that from now on

I was using Keratin Complex Smoothing therapy, i used to work for the distributor for scotland and north east england, they have now taken on Nano keratin system which i have road tested and will be using that from now on

I'm thinking of switching to nano keratin, can u tell me the advantages/ disadvantages? How long does it last etc?

Latest posts

Back