Insurance cover for holistic/beauty

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Essence Within

Reaction score
HI GEEKS- HOPE ALL IS WELL! IM THINKING OF JOINGING FHT FOR MY MEMEBERSHIP AND THEY HAVE THEIR INSURANCE WITH THERAPY INSURANCE SERVICES LTD. IM JUST WANTING SOME ADVICE AS TO WHETHER ITS BETTER TO GET MY MEMEBERSHIP WITH FHT AND GET INDEPENDANT INSURANCE OR ARE THESE 'SPEACIALLY DESIGNED FOR 'THERAPISTS TYPE' BETTER, AS THEY ARE IN ASSOCIATION WITH A RELAVANT PARTY? ALSO BIT CONFUSED AS THERE IS THE GUILD, COMPLIMENTARY ASSOCIATION ETC ETC THINK THEY DO ALL THE SAME PRETTY MUCH, SO IS IT JUST WHICH ONE APPEALS MOST FOR MY NEEDS? ANY ADVICE GRATEFULLY RECEIVED. :irked:

Or to compare products and membership packages, give us a call on 0845 065 9000

I really researched before I got insured with BABTAC and you can't get better. There's also the added advantage that they are known and highly respected in the beauty biz.

For many years, I just got insured with the cheapest. However, the big difference is when you actually need to claim. A lot of them have a big excess and have so many clauses that they don't pay out.

BABTAC all the way for me. xxx

I really researched before I got insured with BABTAC and you can't get better. There's also the added advantage that they are known and highly respected in the beauty biz.

For many years, I just got insured with the cheapest. However, the big difference is when you actually need to claim. A lot of them have a big excess and have so many clauses that they don't pay out.

BABTAC all the way for me. xxx

I'm not going to post anymore...just going to ask Kim to do it :)

Just to add my tuppence worth - I have been insured in the last year with a cheaper company and I tell you they just don't get it! I have gone back to BABTAC who really took the time to understand my needs and because I was still on their record after 6 years they gave me just renewal - fantastic service in my opinion and I now feel confident that I am covered for the correct treatments I do.

HTH

Just to add my tuppence worth - I have been insured in the last year with a cheaper company and I tell you they just don't get it! I have gone back to BABTAC who really took the time to understand my needs and because I was still on their record after 6 years they gave me just renewal - fantastic service in my opinion and I now feel confident that I am covered for the correct treatments I do.

HTH

I am really pleased to hear that; it is certainly true that cheap rarely equals best. I know that in these tough financial times every penny counts, but surely its better to know that this important aspect of your working life is covered, and you will not need to worry about it.

BABTAC is run by a Council of Beauty Therapists, and we are happy to help members wilth any enquiries, about anything. We are far more than just an insurance provider, and I am so pleased that therapists are finding this to be true :)

thanks everyone- will have a browse and decide. Being more holistic I thought it best to go with fht as they will cover mor eof my sorts of therapies compared to beauty ones. right- off to have a mooch x

Latest posts

Back