Iridescent Flakes

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sarita

Reaction score
Hi guys, i was sent these iridescent flakes as a sample from my my supplier and tried them on my nails and they look fabulous. I have layered clear acrylic with the flakes inside! The colours look even more amazing when you are outside!!

wow they do look cool, which wholesaler did they come from?

way cool, me likes, me really likes!!!!

Hi girls - had a demo from NSI 2 days ago and had a tip sculpted with balance gel & crushed shells. Seems very similar to the pikki u posted Sarita so wondered if the prices were better from ur supplier !!! Not 1 2 miss a bargain me !!
The effect was stunning so I was going 2 order anyway so interesting to check out this thread !!
Thanks again
lol jayneym xxx
Ms.Matrix said:
way cool, me likes, me really likes!!!!

Lovely nails
where did you get the flakes from and how much?

Hi guys, its from Young Nails and i got sent a sample, and some sample!! its got loads in, i reckon at least enough for about 30 sets. they do them in 2 other colours i think:biggrin:

sarita said:
Hi guys, its from Young Nails and i got sent a sample, and some sample!! its got loads in, i reckon at least enough for about 30 sets. they do them in 2 other colours i think:biggrin:

So how do I go about contacting them to get the sample???

yes, if you go to the website www.youngnails.com the number is there for you:biggrin:

Latest posts

Back