Is a T100 spray machine the same as T200

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sam c

Reaction score
I have been looking at spraytanning and was advised on buying a T100, my training provider sells a T200 is this a better version of a T100 or the same?
Getting a bit confused please help with any other tips on buying a spraytan machine and your preferences.
Thanks
Sam xx

Hi Sam

The T200 is a newer model and has been redesigned to replace the T100...hth:D

Does anybody know what the difference is between the two?

Does anybody know what the difference is between the two?

i will speak with the manufactrers for you guy's and post later today:hug:

I asked this a few days ago and everyone ignored me ...bloomin cheek :)

Reading what i can find about it i think it maybe pre set for a good spray so you dont have to adjust it but then if you have different solutions not sure whether that is good or bad.

I asked this a few days ago and everyone ignored me ...bloomin cheek :)

You did and I saw and I called the manufacturer..still waiting so will chase up again today as this is now the second question on this subject:hug:

You did and I saw and I called the manufacturer..still waiting so will chase up again today as this is now the second question on this subject:hug:

Thats alright then :)

Ok so having spoken at great length with the manufacturers here we go.

The T200 is basicaly an evolution of the T100 which was droped back in November 2007...have a look under your machine at the serial number plate and anything after T1107 is actually a T200.(even if it says on the can T100)

So what's the difference....well in basic terms

1) An upgraded motor which copes better with the large fluctuation's of voltages we experiance here in the Uk

2) The T200 has now identification as such and enables the market to see that it is a UK spec machine....this was done to assist the fight with cheap E Bay T100 machines with voltage spec tolerances which are not so good as the T200

So in summary..if you are looking to buy a T100 buy a T200 as this is an official UK developed machine and the latest hybrid.

Hoping this helps guy's :hug:

The T200 is basicaly an evolution of the T100 which was droped back in November 2007...have a look under your machine at the serial number plate and anything after T1107 is actually a T200.(even if it says on the can T100)

1) An upgraded motor which copes better with the large fluctuation's of voltages we experiance here in the Uk

2) The T200 has now identification as such and enables the market to see that it is a UK spec machine....this was done to assist the fight with cheap E Bay T100 machines with voltage spec tolerances which are not so good as the T200

So in summary..if you are looking to buy a T100 buy a T200 as this is an official UK developed machine and the latest hybrid.

As ever Collin... very informative thanks :hug:

Are so its still adjustable then.I read 'Set for perfect tan application' on siennas website and thought they had set it.Thanks Collin.

Are so its still adjustable then.I read 'Set for perfect tan application' on siennas website and thought they had set it.Thanks Collin.

not certain about this issue other than I was told the only upgrade of the T200 is the motor and that the gun is the same.

Maybe the supplier your refering to is making a general setting to assist new opertors?

Although I would be surprised if one setting would be suitable for all operators method's and different speeds of application etc which would all require "specific " operators setting of output volumes....something you can only do through usage yourself :hug:

I have this machine and it is adjustable, not pre set.

Latest posts

Back