Is this ok to do??

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

meme1281712

Reaction score
Hi girls :) right I have a spray tan booked and she wants a lash and brow tint too, is this ok to do? I'm guessing I'd do the lash and brow tint first then do her tan but it won't affect her tan or her lash n brows will it? Anyone else done this before? Thanks xx

Hi girls :) right I have a spray tan booked and she wants a lash and brow tint too, is this ok to do? I'm guessing I'd do the lash and brow tint first then do her tan but it won't affect her tan or her lash n brows will it? Anyone else done this before? Thanks xx

To be honest I wouldn't tint on the same day as having a tan because I did this once and the eyebrows ended up turning an orangey colour. I don't think it matters if you tint just before or just after a tan as I think they would still show up an orange cast. I was advised to tint either the day before or the day after. HTH:)

I have done a lash tint before a spray tan and had no problems at all, not done brow tint though sorry!!

i agree the eyebrows tend to take on a orange tinge, dont know how long it takes to go

Ok thanks all big help :) iv booked her a few days before for the tinting just to be on the safe side!!xxx

Latest posts

Back