Issue with CND LED lamp, help?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mommabear

Reaction score
Hey geeks.

Bought CND LED Lamp around 6weeks ago.

Having problems with one of the buttons....press it....wont go on.....again....wont go on.....turn lamp on and off....then it works?!?!?
Sometimes turning it on and off wont even work :-(
Started about 2 days ago.

Anyone else had this problem?
Unsure if sweetsquared are open at all over the bank holiday weekend so wont be able to see what might be the problem till next week.

:-(
Thanks geeks

Not heard of this problem but I do know Sweet Squared are fab with lamp issues so hopefully you can get through the weekend and rest assured that they'll sort it.

Have you tried other plug sockets just to be sure?

I have same problem. Bought about 6 weeks ago and the 2s button only goes on after I press it really hard a few times. Contemplating bringing it back too if it continues.

I have same problem. Bought about 6 weeks ago and the 2s button only goes on after I press it really hard a few times. Contemplating bringing it back too if it continues.

2s button for me too ;-( will have to phone them on tuesday an see if it can be sorted. Fingers crossed i love my lamp :-(

Not heard of this problem but I do know Sweet Squared are fab with lamp issues so hopefully you can get through the weekend and rest assured that they'll sort it.

Have you tried other plug sockets just to be sure?

Yep. Tried it in my salon and at home :-( will give them a call on tuesday an see what they can do :) xx

Probably a loose connection inside the machine x

I'm on my 4th lamp because they keep crapping out I am not impressed and already made the transition over to a new brand because I'm just over all the problems that creative nail design products have I think that their marketing is better than their actual products I'm just so over it

Latest posts

Back