Joining forces for proms and weddings

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

nickij

Reaction score
I am thinking about pairing up with a mobile hairdresser so that together we could provide packages for proms and weddings, i'd do make-up and nails and other beauty stuff and she could do the hair.

I have a salon in a hotel so am hoping the clients to could come here as I am not interested in going out mobile, except for weddings when there are 3 or more people.

Just wondering if anybody has done this before and has is worked out well.

Is there anything I need to look out for?

Thanks geeks

xxx

I was considering joining forces with a beautician when I did mobile weddings as I always got asked about doing the make up too, which I couldn't nor would I want to do.

I would strongly recommend you do your research on the person you team up with a the people will see you as a team together, not 2 people working along side each other, so if they are not happy with their hair they won't be happy with you as a team! They should also make sure they do their background checks on you too :)

I have been paired up with a hairdresser for 3 years now and it works brilliantly. We do weddings and proms and we get on great. When we first got together we were clear on our agreement. I always recommend her and she always recommends me, but we work independently if a prospective bride already has a hairdresser or MUA. We do bridal fayres together and split the cost, and we have joint cards which we jointly pay for. Good luck .

Latest posts

Back