Joint hypermobility syndrome

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Does anyone else feel tired all the time, like you could just nap at any point? Or is that just me lol x

Yep! A symptom of HMS is fatigue and there are links to CFS and ME. A few week ago I was quite bad and had been getting home on an evening, having my tea, then falling straight to sleep! Fully clothed, the lot.
Couldn't get anything done! Lol x

I never knew this my mum used to say I'm more prone to getting tired but I thought that was it, but lately I have been so tired I do a few clients nails and just feel exhausted, going to dose myself up on vitamins and hopefully I will start to feel better after a month or two :) x

Been asked out for bank holiday tonight! Braving the heels!
Wore some last time I went out (but wasn't out for too long) so let's hope I do even better this time! I'll pretend to be a "normal" 21 yr old :)
Definitely be getting an early night Monday!!

I have this too!
I was born with the right hand side of my body bigger than my left (it has a huge fancy name I can't remember) and as a result I have this condition.
I had an operation when I was 14 to shorten my right leg by 2 and a half inches, which made me look more normal but I now have more problems than before. My hips constantly pop in and out then lock, so does my left knee...etc.
I am far too flexible for my own good, which is beneficial in some ways ;) but a right pain in the neck in others. Different joints will dislocate for stupid reasons, I'm more prone to tearing ligaments and tendons...the list goes on. I also have the beginnings of arthritis in my spine and wrists.
So yeah, I can fully understand your pain :hug: xx

I was a major wimp last night. Didn't stay as late as intended and did the whole barefoot in the street thing whilst waiting for a taxi :/ lol I'm still determined to wear them again though! Hah x

Ooh. Nearly forgot, I saw this yesterday...
ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1399275931.435349.jpg

Love that LMA. Took me a while to master that and especially the toes into the mat as they pop out just walking!

In the middle of a very busy supermarket this afternoon casually popping my hip back trying to hide away behind the freezers so people don't give me 'that' look 😂

Latest posts

Back