just a quick one

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Reaction score
Im colouring my own hair tomorrow i am using goldwell 5rr and rr mix my hair is a base 5 with redy tones in it. I used 5rr on my client be4 and she had been using a box xolour red b4 i did it and it came out quite bright and intense any way for myself shall i lighten my hair first or not and shall i use 20 vol or 10 vol. Im not sure what will give best results.

Im colouring my own hair tomorrow i am using goldwell 5rr and rr mix my hair is a base 5 with redy tones in it. I used 5rr on my client be4 and she had been using a box xolour red b4 i did it and it came out quite bright and intense any way for myself shall i lighten my hair first or not and shall i use 20 vol or 10 vol. Im not sure what will give best results.

i don't know goldwell, but i presume 5rr is 5 red red? and rr is red concentrate? as you're a 5 and you're aiming for a 5, pre-lightening would be pointless and counter productive probably making your hair fade quicker...and as you don't need any lift, 10 vol would be the developer to go for, permitting you can use it with goldwell colours as some brands only recommend 20 vol for darkening?

If any of what i said doesn't apply to goldwell colours, i appologise....hope this helped to some extent though :)

Aw thanks for ur reply i think i was havin a mad momemnt as i had my hair bright red b4 and i had to bleach bath it but it was using osmo 6,66 so i was goin lighter so i was just getting confduessed (iv had a long day) i just want it to be really intense

Latest posts

Back