Just about to take the plunge with Icon Ultralift

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Louise Richardson

Reaction score
Was really impressed with the demo. Anyone else have the machine any pitfalls I should be aware of? Are you happy with your decision? Many thanks

Hi Louise, I've messaged you. Vic x

Was really impressed with the demo. Anyone else have the machine any pitfalls I should be aware of? Are you happy with your decision? Many thanks
Hello ,

I purchased my icon back on Jan , love it , tiny well built machine , great products and fantastic results.

I purchased it on a whim as I already have 16 machines and devices so I didn't think I needed it, I was wrong , my clients preferred it to caci

I'm addicted to technology and have been producing machines and working with my suppliers for 5yrs, Jackie got this right.
I have so far had no problems !!

I have he icon Ultralift and I love it, it's an amazing machine for the price & training is 1-2-1 at your premises. I highly recommend it. I had Caci, The genie and Icon for demos and icon won hands down for results.

how much are the machines just out of interest? x

Hi did you train in the icon ultralift... I'm also interested in this what was your thoughts on this machine thanks Julie xx

Hi Louise, I've messaged you. Vic x
Hi there. Im thinkinv of buying can you message me too regarding an answer to the question about any pitfalls with the machine. Thank you

Hi there. Im thinkinv of buying can you message me too regarding an answer to the question about any pitfalls with the machine. Thank you

Hi @nataliefen it wasn’t any inside info, it was because I had a friend that was selling one. I have never used it I’m afraid.

Vic x

Latest posts

Back