just trying something

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

grafxgal

Reaction score
holographica.jpg

I hope I'm not breaking any rules:o :Scared:
Here's my attempt at custom blended holgraphic french tips

i like them alot, what did you use?

very pretty sheryl, i want some!

They are lovely and glitzy, especially in time for the Christmas Season!

Love and hugs

They are very nice - how did you do them??

i love all the little color sparkles in the silver. lovely lovely!

Very bling bling, but not too over the top, love them.
Well done. Are they gel or L&P.
Sherry

Really nice what did you use for the tips to get that lovly bling look?
x

Very nice custom blending, and i love the sliver bling.

:o Thank you.

I use L & P.
I used Silver screen glitter from ezflow, then I dipped my brush in monomer and pick up small amounts of a holographic silver glitter that I got from a haberdashery shop, patted them into place then encased in clear then finished with a custom blend (made with creative powders).

Cheers

i think they are really nice- fab for xmas!

jules x

slightly off the point..but i hava question, iv seen on lots of pics (and this could just be the angle of the pic) but lots shape the nails soft square (or squoval lol ) and then the pinkie is almond or stelleto (sp sorry), is this done on purpose, am i missing a trend? or is it just the way it looks in pics?

wendyrose said:
slightly off the point..but i hava question, iv seen on lots of pics (and this could just be the angle of the pic) but lots shape the nails soft square (or squoval lol ) and then the pinkie is almond or stelleto (sp sorry), is this done on purpose, am i missing a trend? or is it just the way it looks in pics?
oh yeah, just noticed that too:biggrin:

wendyrose said:

hehehehehehe:)
You are perfectly right, I did it on purpose, I was trying the shape out, so I did it on my least noticeable finger.

iv seen lots of pics like this tho...just wondering are they all intentional...lovely nails by the way...

I don't know, maybe there is a trend going.

Thank you.

what did u use

Very nice I love bling bling nails!!!!

Latest posts

Back